Chapter 17- The crazy ex boyfriend

It was Monday. I was anxious because of tonight. Tonight I would see Robin. And I literally couldn't wait to start phase one.

I was practically bouncing off my office chair in anticipation. I finished work faster than usual and my co workers commented on my liveliness.

I merely smiled in reply.
I mean, its not like I was going to say

Yeah, I'm super excited cuz tonight I'm going to make my ex boyfriend the laughing stock of some of the most famous people in the world.

Just thinking about saying it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I was excited. Super excited.

I stay up too late, got nothing in my brain, that's what people say mmm mmm that's what people say

I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I didn't like Taylor Swift and I was pretty sure I didn't have any of her songs on my playlist. Yet, my phone was ringing.

I go on too many dates, but I can't make em stay , at least that's what people say mmm mmm that's what people say

I dug it out of my purse and looked at the caller I.D. Harley. Aah, I should've known. Harley didn't like Taylor either. But the lyrics of this song suited her.

"Hello"

"How do you like the new ringtone?"

"So you're the one who set it."

"Who else? Now, I wanted to tell you that everything's taken care of. The owner of the hotel is coming tonight along with some of the world's most famous businessmen."

"Fantastic."

"Yes, yes I am."

"You'll be there tonight right?"

"Of course. I brought extra batteries for the camera just in case."

"See ya."

She hung up on me. I chuckled and returned my phone to its proper place. Ever since I've lost my old phone I always make sure that my phone is tucked away safely in my bag before doing anything else.

I exhaled deeply. Tonight was gonna be one hell of a fun ride. And I couldn't wait.

*
*
*
*
*
*
The magnificent 'hotel de fabulous' was one of the world's most luxurious hotels. It was grand. The dining hall looked like a ballroom so you could only imagine what the actual ballroom looked like. I was wearing a blood red strapless gown and silver Cinderella-like heels. I had a tiny purse with me containing only two things. Two very important things.

I greeted all of my father's colleagues but my father himself was unable to attend. He was in Amsterdam. Fine with me. I didn't want him to go on crazy protective father mode because of Robin.