Chapter 36- Pizza's here!

Hazel's POV

The taxi ride was enveloped in silence. I guess we were all letting the previous events sink in. Me? I was confused as ever. But at least I found out the facts. Once I got home, I'd probably be able to execute the final step of my revenge. But for now, I simply lay my head against the window and watched the road pass by.

******

I was sitting on the hotel bed, Indian style. I had my reading glasses on and I was checking my email. That was a lie. Actually I was just stalling. I knew I had to tell the girls about HongKong. I was trying to figure out how to word it correctly.

Celeste was brushing her hair in front of the mirror, Sophia was in the shower, and Harley? Harley was ordering room service. I could hear her chatting loudly.

".....no no no, no peppers. "

"Yeah."

" No I mean yeah like you're right not yeah to the peppers"

"Ughhhhhh"

"NO PEPPERS. captar?"

"Wait a sec I think that's Spanish uhmmm ..... SOPH HOW DO YOU SAY UNDERSTAND IN FREN- wait never mind she's in the shower."

Harley tossed the phone to the side.

"Darn French people. How many times do I have to say I want a pepper free pizza? Idiots. You'd think they'd be smarter after meeting me but noooo my geniusness isn't rubbing off on them."

Wide eyed, I gestured frantically to the phone.

"Oh shit, is this on?"

Harley's face paled a bit.

"Uhmmm hello?"

Harley jumped a little and put some space between her and the phone. Then she gestured for me to come listen.

Eagerly, I sat next to her.

"SMART EH? YOU THINK YOU A SMART LADY? I OUTTA TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!"

I hard to turn away so my laughter wouldn't be heard.

Harley gave me a sly wink before speaking.

"Yes. I would believe my IQ is above average considering the fact that I was first in my class during college for 4 consecutive years not to mentioned the fact that I graduated from one of the most prestigious schools in America however I am talking to you DIMWIT so I may have to re evaluate my level of intelligence but unfortunately I am very hungry so I want a non pepperized pizza NOW. Failure to comply will result in a very PISSED Harley Anderson and you do not want to see that. Thank you. "

She slammed the phone back in place with a slightly smug look.

I blinked a couple times before letting out something which was supposed to be a laugh but ended up sounding like a nervous chuckle/sigh.

The bathroom door flew open and Sophia came out with her hands on her hips.

"Has anyone seen my hairbrush?"

Celeste didn't even bother to look at her. She just kept brushing her long locks.

"Not me." She said nonchalantly.

Sophia scowled.

"What'd ya mean not me? That's my hair brush!"

Celeste shrugged.

"Well it's mine now."

"Incroyable!" Sophia said while throwing her hands up in the air.