Chapter 42- cue the evil laugh

Hazel's POV

I was on my way to 13868 ave, driving as fast as I could.

I had already called the cops along with Mr. Demetri Wright. Alana might be tagging along as well but I wasn't so sure.

Of course I had also called the landlord or the 'owner' of that so called abandoned third house on the right. He was more than happy to help.

As I approached my destination, the sirens became more profound. However I got there before them.

Celeste and Harley were with me. Harley wanted to go and video it personally but I talked her out of it.

It was simply too risky.

So we just planted a camera near the cabinet.

And according to the video we had just seen from our laptops, we had some pretty good footage.

It definitely looked like Robin was trying to kill Sophia.

A moment after we arrived, the cops came, followed by Demetri Wright's fabulous mode of transportation.

I began crying immediately.

"Help her, please help her." I begged the officer. They ran inside the house immediately.

I approached Demetri Wright and offered my hand.

"I don't believe we've properly met. I'm Hazel Armada."

He nodded.

"Pleasure meeting you miss Armada. Now before I lose my temper, why exactly did you ask me to come here? You're lucky your father is a good friend of mine or else I wouldn't have agreed to come at all."

I smiled at him, not at all fazed by his words.

"First of all, Robin Sanders is a charity case of mine..."

I went on to tell him about Alana framing him for stealing her necklace, I even took the liberty of showing him the video which I had gotten from my quick trio to Paris. I also told him Robin was a dangerous psychopath that needed professional help.

He understood and said he wouldn't need any more of Robin's money. And he apologized on behalf of Alana's behavior.

Alana herself arrived a moment later. In her brand new Porsche.

"Daddy! You'll never guess-"

"Young lady I don't want to hear another word from you! I need to speak with you missy."

"But-"

"NOT ONE WORD! WE WILL SPEAK OF THIS WHEN WE GET HOME. DO NOT EMBARRASS ME FURTHER."

She blushed in embarrassment and remained silent. I smiled. One problem solved.

Harley came to stand by my side as the police escorted a screaming Robin outside the building.

"I didn't do anything! I-"

"Mr Sanders you have the right to remain silent. We'll see what the court has to say regarding your attempted murder."

His eyes widened in fright.

"No! No! No!"

I smiled at him as he passed and I heard the click of a camera.

I scowled at Harley.

"Really?"

"Sorry couldn't help myself."

She said with a shrug. Sophia exited the building a moment layer with a very hot police officer who kept asking if she was alright.

She would have to be taken into questioning but I don't think she'd mind especially if that officer would be the one asking the questions.

She winked at me as she got into the police car.

I pretended to sigh in relief as I saw her.

"How do you know I tried to kill her!"

Robin spat out. An officer was trying to restrain him.

That's when this other guy came in handy.

"Hi. My name is Daniel Walker and I own this house. Circumstances have made it's condition appear uncared for but I have installed several cameras all over the house. Perhaps you'd like to see?"

He said guiding the officer up towards the room where the hidden camera was.

I wanted to squeal and maybe kiss Danny. He was such a good actor. Wait what?

The best part was that he actually owned the house now. I called the landlord and he managed to come up with the papers saying Danny owned this house for five years now. Of course some bribery was involved but oh well.

The officer came back a minute later chuckling.

He looked at Robin.

"Son it seems like you've lied to an officer! Would you be so kind as to get into the back seat of my car and shut the hell up."

I laughed and Robin turned to glare at me, as he got into the car.

Harley then got into her car and rolled down the window.

"Come on! Nothing to see here folks. Celeste would you be so kind as to ride shotgun so our two lovebirds could ride in the back? Thank you."

Even though I was embarrassed, I did what she said because you don't cross Harley Anderson.

As soon as we were in the car, windows rolled up and doors shut tight, speedun away from that old house on 13868 ave, Harley cleared her throat dramatically and said.

"Ladies and gentleman, cue the evil laugh."

And all together, as if we rehearsed it, we shouted :

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"