26 | Convocation Day.

"This bouquet looks nice," Vikram said, picking up a bouquet of roses to show Kiara. They had gone to the supermarket to buy flowers for Dhruv's graduation.

Kiara furrowed her eyebrows. "We're here to congratulate, not propose! Look at that sunflower bouquet, golden flowers for a golden man," she said, smiling as she took the bouquet in her hands.

"Aren't these flowers a bit too big?" He asked, rubbing his head.

"Not at all, this is perfect for sir," she said before turning towards the shop owner. "Please pack this, how much is it?" she asked while taking out her purse.

"Seven hundred," the lady answered.

Vikram gasped and placed his palm over his chest. "Seven hundred? Trying to rip us off? Reduce it a bit, this is way too much," he started bargaining.

Kiara nudged Vikram, giving him a look that said, "Stop embarrassing us." She turned back to the shop owner and said, "Okay, we'll take it for seven hundred."

The shop owner nodded and started packing the sunflower bouquet for them. As they walked out of the store, Vikram turned to Kiara with a sheepish smile. "I guess you need to work on your bargaining skills."

Kiara laughed, shaking her head. "It's okay, we got a beautiful bouquet for Dhruv sir. That's all that matters." They were eager to celebrate their tutor's success.

Kiara and Vikram hurried towards the venue, arms laden with the oversized bouquet. Vikram struggled to manage the massive bunch of sunflowers while Kiara tried to balance her excitement for the ceremony with the comical sight of Vikram wrestling with the bouquet.

"Vikram, I think the flowers are winning the battle against you. Hold them nicely!" Kiara chuckled, trying not to burst into laughter seeing her brother struggling to carry the bouquet.

Vikram grunted, attempting to regain control of the bouquet.

"Shut up and help me hold this bouquet! Warna issi bouquet se marna hai maine tujhe!" He warned, glaring at her. Kiara rolled her eyes at his word.

They finally reached the entrance, where they were greeted by a security guard. His eyes widened at the sight of the gigantic bouquet, and he raised an eyebrow. "Planning to start a garden here, folks?" he joked, letting them pass.

Inside, they scanned the hall for Dhruv, the bright sunflowers towering above the crowd, making them easy to spot. Kiara held Vikram's hand and waved the bouquet like a flag, trying to catch Dhruv's attention amidst the sea of people.

"Dhruv sir!" she called out, causing heads to turn in their direction. Vikram winced, half-hiding behind the flowers.

Dhruv, spotting the duo with the colossal bouquet, couldn't help but shake his head at them, and he quickly walked towards them.

"Did you two bring the whole garden?" he teased, coming over to greet them.

"We wanted to bring something as bright as your achievement!" Kiara replied with a grin. Dhruv didn't even look at her, which hurt Kiara a little, but she shrugged it off and kept smiling at him.

Vikram, finally managing to stabilize the bouquet, added with a mock-serious tone, "I've become a laborer, carrying this bouquet all the way," he said, panting a little while Kiara glared at him.

Dhruv chuckled a little and made them sit on the empty seats before going towards the other students. As the ceremony unfolded, Vikram and Kiara strategically positioned themselves behind the flowers, occasionally peeking out and waving at Dhruv whenever he glanced their way.

When Dhruv went up on stage to receive his certificate, Kiara and Vikram cheered louder than anyone else, causing a few heads to turn and amused glances to be exchanged around them.

As the ceremony concluded, they joined the sea of congratulatory well-wishers crowding around Dhruv. Amidst the chaos, Kiara and Vikram hand over the enormous bouquet to Dhruv, who gladly takes it from them with a smile.

"Wow, Dhruv, you're so lucky to have such sweet students. I'm sure you'll miss them," one of his friends said, smiling at them.

Dhruv smiled at his friend before glancing at Kiara, who was engaged in a playful tussle with Vikram. He chuckled when Vikram lightly kicked her on the butt.

They looked happy; he would surely miss them. "I love them," he said and let out a sigh before turning back at his friends.

"Don't forget us when you go to America," one of his friends said.

"Yeah! And keep calling us..."

Dhruv nodded with a small smile. Unaware that Kiara and Vikram were now standing behind him, they stood in silence. Vikram glanced at Kiara, who appeared on the verge of tears.

"Get yourself a girlfriend in America, the girls there are very open-minded," another friend said, prompting laughter from everyone. Dhruv joined in with a laugh.

Kiara took a step back and turned to leave, but Vikram held her wrist. "We should tell sir before going," he whispered, tightening his grip on her.

He began to walk towards Dhruv. "Sir, we should leave now; it's getting very late," he said. Kiara didn't look up, keeping her head down, unable to face Dhruv at the moment.

Dhruv turned towards them, a frown appearing on his face, but he still nodded and glanced at Kiara, who was now ignoring him.

"Alright, be careful on your way..."