51 | Shanvi the Cupid!

“I— urg!”

Kiara covered her mouth, feeling nauseous. Dhruv frowned but swiftly reached out to support her, gently rubbing her back to provide some comfort.

"Are you okay? Let's go over here," he asked with care, guiding her to the side of the path to give her space to throw up. He gently comforted her by rubbing her back as she threw up everything she ate inside.

Once she finished vomiting, she slowly stood up, facing Dhruv. He swiftly took out his handkerchief and began wiping away some from her lips.

As he cleaned her lips, Kiara's chin quivered, "I made a fool out of myself…" she whispered, tears welled up again, her flushed cheeks and slightly smudged mascara evident. Despite it all, Dhruv gazed at her as if she were the most beautiful woman in the world.

"You're the most beautiful fool ever," he whispered gently, his eyes filled with affection as he looked at her. Kiara sighed and drew closer to him, closing her eyes and resting her face against his chest.

Noticing her cold arms, he gently removed his tuxedo and draped it over her. As Kiara's body relaxed against his, he glanced down to find her peacefully asleep. "This girl," he chuckled softly, before carefully and swiftly lifting her into his arms.

***

“So cute…” Arjun emitted a sinister laugh as he observed them through the window, taking a large gulp of his whiskey. He then threw the glass across the room, shattering it. Sameer, standing near Arjun's desk, calmly stares at him, wearing a frown in response to Arjun's unpredictable behavior.

Observing his actions, Sameer couldn't help but think, "This man is definitely showing signs of being a psychopath," as he continued to stare at him.

"Sadly, their happiness won't endure for long. Tsk tsk tsk, they've drawn my attention," Arjun whispered before picking up a vase from the table and smashing it on the floor.

Seething with anger, he huffed, locking eyes with Sameer, who maintained a composed gaze. "What's your game, Dr. Arjun?" Sameer questioned, advancing towards him.

Arjun smirked, then shifted his gaze back to Dhruv carrying Kiara into the hall. "Tsk... death," he muttered, a chilling glare fixed on the unfolding scene, revealing a sinister anticipation in his eyes.

⚕️

Shanvi glanced at Sameer as he entered the hall, and he took a deep breath upon realizing she was already looking at him. Breaking the eye contact, he headed towards the exit. She rolled her eyes at his actions before nonchalantly popping a cheese ball into her mouth.

As she was about to eat another one, Shanvi noticed Dhruv entering the hall with Kiara in his arms. Her eyes widened slightly, and a smirk formed on her lips. Dhruv looked at Shanvi and began walking towards her, still carrying Kiara in his arms.

"How much did she drink?" he asked, a slight frown on his face. Shanvi wiped the cheese powder off her fingers before indicating the bottle of scotch. "Half a bottle of this scotch—"

"And you allowed her to drink?" he asked, clearly in disbelief.

Shanvi's expression shifted slightly. "I encouraged her to drink, actually," she admitted before taking a gulp of the scotch herself.

"Unbelievable..." he sighed, gazing at the girl in his arms who nestled closer to him, causing his heart to flutter repeatedly.

"Alright, sorry!" Shanvi said nonchalantly, placing the bottle of scotch back. Dhruv continued to gaze at Kiara before turning his attention back to Shanvi. "We should leave now," he suggested. Shanvi nodded in agreement, and they began making their way towards the exit.