30 | Life & Asethetics.

It had been six years since their separation. Dhruv had completely vanished—no calls, no messages, nothing; it felt as if he had never existed. Kiara made numerous attempts to contact him, but to no avail.

Gradually, she too began focusing on her studies. Every night, she cried, wondering if she would ever meet Dhruv again. Meanwhile, Dhruv had tried to move on, attempted to forget about Kiara, but she was always in the back of his mind. Six years of separation had only intensified his feelings.

It's not that Dhruv didn't try to contact Kiara; he didn't want to completely disappear from her life. However, every time he picked up his phone to dial her number, he hesitated and ultimately put the phone back down.

He didn't know about her feelings. 'What if she already had a boyfriend? What if she's in love with someone else? I shouldn't disturb her.' These thoughts prevented him from reaching out.

He finally became a surgeon, working hard to achieve his dream and build a successful career. But no matter how busy he was, he couldn't shake off the memories and the love he had for Kiara.

Meanwhile, Kiara is a medical student now. She cleared her NEET in just a single attempt. Who would have thought that an average student, never serious about her studies, would transform into a dedicated and hardworking medical student?

She was hurt beyond repair, but she knew she had to keep moving forward—for herself, for her future, for her parents, and for the promise she made to Dhruv.

⚕️

Dr

Dr. Dhruv Sehgal

Age • 29

Surgeon

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Kiara Tiwari

Kiara Tiwari

Age • 22

Medical student

⚕️

"In the rhythm of stethoscopes and the pulse of passion, two hearts in white coats find their perfect diagnosis: love."

Welcome to a journey•