75 | The Night is Young.

Mature content ahead!!

“Definitely not just sleep.”

Dhruv tenderly cradled her nape, savoring a gentle kiss before delicately pulling away. As he sat upright, he lovingly lowered her dupatta, and with care, he removed her nose ring, whispering, "This little thing can be uncomfortable during our kiss.”

With a gaze filled with love, he smiled at Kiara and slowly started taking off her accessories. Despite it taking nearly an hour, he patiently did everything.

He eyed the cluster of pins and hair accessories, "one day you'll go bald, why use so many pins in your hair!” he exclaimed, giving Kiara a playful glare, she now appeared ready to doze off.

“Are you sleepy, love?” He asked.

Kiara immediately shook her hair and sat straight, “no! I'm not!” She said, blinking her eyes. Dhruv chuckled before holding her ankle to remove her anklets when Kiara halted him, “I really adore these anklets, don't remove them.”

Dhruv took a deep breath and soon a smirk formed on his lips, “are you sure?” He asked, playing with the anklets. Kiara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but still nodded her head.

Dhruv continued to play with the anklets, gently tapping them together. Kiara, curious yet amused, couldn't help but smile at his antics.

"Are you trying to create some music here?" she teased.

Dhruv's eyes sparkled with mischief as he continued the anklet symphony. "Not just music, I'll create the whole song," he whispered, his gaze filled with desire.

Dhruv, unable to resist, leaned in and softly kissed her ankle, causing Kiara to blush. He playfully pulled her leg, eliciting a shriek from Kiara, she now laid flat on the bed with Dhruv hovering above her.

Dhruv locked eyes with her and then shifted his attention to her lips, he slowly leaned in. However, he chose to trail soft kisses along the curve of her neck instead. "Are you sure about this?" he whispered against her neck, his lips caressing the delicate skin.

Kiara, her heart fluttering, met his gaze with a mixture of desire and sincerity. "Yes," she replied in a hushed tone, her fingers gently brushing against his cheek.

Dhruv gave her a small smile before gently drawing her into a passionate kiss. Their lips danced in perfect harmony. His hand delicately caressed the side of her waist, his hand traced a path behind her back and skillfully lifted her, without breaking the kiss.

As they parted from the breathless kiss, Dhruv gazed at Kiara, captivated by the rosy hue gracing her cheeks and the gentle rise and fall of her chest. With a tender touch, he brushed aside strands of hair that adorned her face. He softly whispered, "I feel incredibly fortunate to have you; you're truly beautiful."

Kiara released a shaky breath as she felt him gently drawing her into his lap. Closing her eyes, she felt the delicate sensation of him undoing her blouse, his cool hands meeting the warmth of her back. His touch tenderly traced the edges of her innerwear, prompting another sigh from Kiara as she responded by embracing him tightly.

Goosebumps adorned her skin as Dhruv placed a lingering kiss on her shoulder. "Are you feeling uncomfortable?" he inquired, his fingers tracing soothing circles on her lower back. "I... I'm not uncomfortable, just a bit nervous," she whispered, adjusting herself on his lap.

He gently lifted her dupatta, breaking the embrace to admire his wife. Observing the subtle cues – the lowered gaze, the rhythmic huffs, the nervous swallow, and the gentle rise and fall of her chest – Dhruv felt an overwhelming sense of bliss. Heaven! He was in heaven.