Chapter 2

Y/n's pov;
"Do you mind showing me, the scars?" Doctor Otogi asked.

"Do I have too? I don't exactly feel comfortable with that." I said.

"No, you don't have to show me, right now. But later the warden will want me to see them to confirm the scars. We'll do it later when you're more comfortable here, sound good?" Otogi asked.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

He checks in my ears, up my nose, and looks down my throat. "Looks good. Now, I need your height and weight." He gets up and walks over to one side of the room. I get up and followed him. He took my height then weight. Doctor Otogi mumbled to himself.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"You're very underweight. Did the prison not feed you properly?" He asked.

"I barely ate, there. The food was so gross, it made trash taste better." I said.

Otogi chuckled. "I hear other prisons service terrible food. But we have great food here and we need to get your weight up, you're at a weight that's made for childern or tiny people.".

I stepped off the scale, and doctor Otogi felt my ribs. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Feeling your ribs, and I can feel your whole rib cage. I'm going to tell Shiro to give you extra food and a protein shake. You should go light on the training just for a week. I'll have Hajime bring you back after a week to check on your weight." Otogi said, before he hands a piece of paper to Hajime.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"That's all I have to do for you. You can sit down on the bed and relax  until number 25 is done." Otogi said.

"Okay," I said. I walked back over to the bed I was sitting on. I laid down with my arms behind my head then closed my eyes.

~Flashback~

While I was buying a hot meal and water at a 7/11 with the money I got from a kind old man. The bell to the door rings and people walked in and stopped behind me."Tb/n L/n?" I didn't turn around or respond since it wasn't my name. A hand grabbed my shoulder "Son, we're talking to you,".

I looked over my shoulder and there was two cops standing there about mid thirties. "You need something?".

"Are you Tb/n L/n?" One of the cops asked in a stern tone.

"No, I'm not. I'm Y/n L/n, Tb/n's twin brother." I said. The cops look at each other surprised then back at me. "If there's nothing you need, then please leave me alone. I don't wanna be dragged into my brother's crimes, and if i was Tb/n, you think i would be paying for my stuff?" I took the change back from the cashier and put it in my pocket. I began to walk away and got stopped at the door by an arm grabbing me. I'm starting to lose my cool.

"Sorry, but we don't believe you. There was no record of Tb/n having a twin brother. And with Tb/n escaping prison, you look exactly like him." One of the cops said.