Chapter 14

Uno's pov;
"Hey, Yamato is this something I have to do?" Hajime asked.

"If you think it might be, then maybe you should." Yamato said.

"I guess I have no choice." Hajime said.

"So that changed your mind, when standing before the wardens gaze. You can't help but summit." Kenshirou said.

"Okay?" I questioned.

"Ugh, you're going again Hajime? Talk about a freaking bummer." I hear Jyugo say.

"Shut up, you think I wanted to this? I'm still exhausted from the last event!" Hajime shouted.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked back to Rock. He pointed over his shoulder to head back to our seats, and I nodded. We walked back to the staircase, and went back to our seats.

"What's got Jyugo's panties in a twist?" I asked while we sit down.

"Couldn't tell ya" Rock said.

"Alright boys let the final event begin!!!" Mitsuru announced, before they took off running towards the stairs. As they started getting closer to the stairway, Musashi ran behind Kenshirou and went towards Jyugo and did a fly axe kick. Jyugo stops and blocks Musashi's upcoming punch."Oohh, 634 comes in hot. With a special flying axe kick and that one's going to leave a mark.".

Nobody's pov;
"Ow son of-" Jyugo slowly stood back up.

"That's all it takes to knock you down these days? Looks like you gotten rusty, Jyugo." Musashi says, while Jyugo looks at him with anger in his eyes

"So this Musashi, guy has his eyes completely covered up. You think, he's fighting blind for real?" Uno asked.

"His senses must be strong, stronger then normal. Dudes kinda scary." Rock said.

As Hajime begins to run up the stairs, he gets stopped by a whip wrapping around his forearm.

"Not so fast! You're not going anywhere, until I defeated you and taken your number one tile." Kenshirou said.

"Yeah, you know you were always a yapping little mutt. If you want it so badly, you can have it." Hajime said.

"You really don't understand do you?" Kenshirou pulls hard on the whip, making Hajime go in the air. "Get ready for broken skull Hajime". Kenshirou pulls Hajime down towards the ground. Hajime flips himself in the air, causing the whip to unravel. Once Hajime landed on his feet. He ran towards Kenshirou and tried to hit him. But Kenshirou uses his whip to block the punch."So you hope to win this match.".

"Huh? I don't give a damn about these games." Hajime says, before pulling out two guns.

"What the?" Kenshirou questioned.

"I find you annoying rat dog, I'll shut you up with one shot." Hajime said.

Jyugo's pov;
I tried to run for the stairway but Musashi blocks my way and said."Oh no, can't have you going up there.".

"I have no intention of fighting you, Musashi but I do have a lot of questions." I said.

"I didn't come this far because I wanted to chat with you, Jyugo." He said.