Chapter 12

Y/n's pov;
Samon and his inmates go in the hole. "Please welcome inmate 71, and with him inmate number 58!". Nico started freaking out again.

"Nico?" Rock asked.

"Hajime, that's the guy that was floating in the air! I told you, he was real!" Nico shouted. He grabs Hajime by the back of his uniform and jumped over ledge. "And you thought I was crazy!".

"Watch out for the ground!" Yamato yelled, before they landed. Nico landed on his feet as Hajime's upper body is in the ground.

"That's going to leave a mark" I said.

"Try to wiggle your legs if you're alright sir!" Seitarou yelled.

I didn't want Nico to fight by himself, plus I wanna fight something. I climbed on the ledge.

"Tb/n, what are you doing?" Uno asked. I jump. "Damn it, you still have your fever!".

"Fever?" Seitarou asked.

"Tb/n's sick, and refuses to go to a doctor." Uno said.

"Snitch!" I yelled.

I landed on my feet beside Nico. "Tb/n are you joining me?" Nico asked.

I looked at him. "Yep, i didn't want to leave you out numbered." I looked back at Hajime still in the ground. "Hajime, you good?" I walked over to him. "Need help?" I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him out.

"Thanks," Hajime said.

I straightened up his hat for him and walked away while saying "Yep,".

Samon started laughing. "That was a pretty flashy entrance, if you were trying to make us laugh then it worked mr. Ape." Samon said. Hajime got beside me and Nico then punched the top of Nico's head.

"That's pretty, big talk coming from the laughing stock of this prison." Hajime said.

"Oh hey, when did the petting zoo lose their monkey?" I asked. I could've sworn I heard Hajime and Nico chuckle quietly to themselves. Samon must've heard me because he gave me a look.

"Looks like a grudge match between Samon Goku and Hajime Sugoroku." Mitsuru announced.

"I never said I wa-".

"Hajime!" I turned back and looked up to the other inmates cheering.

"Show them what we're made of supervisor!" Seitarou cheered.

"Break a leg, sir." Jyugo said. Hajime let out a heavy sigh, and I looked back to Hajime walking over to the spinning top.

"Well looks like I don't have much of a choice." Hajime say, while grabbing the end of the rope.

"Hey, Nico." I said.

"Yeah?" Nico asked.

"If you need my help, tell me and I'll come running." I said.

"I will, same to you, Tb/n! We're a team for this round." Nico said.

"The top spinning contest is about to begin! Ready?.. Set!.. Go!" Mitsuru yelled, while Hajime and Samon pulled the rope.