Chapter 6

Trigger warning- a panic attack and a sensitive dream will happen in this chapter, the dream is about Y/n's past when they tried to escape the fighting cages. Warning for you guys if you're sensitive to death. If you don't comfortable then please skip this chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------
Uno's pov;
It's a few hours since I've been trying to save Tb/n's hair and I'm no where near being done but i got some pieces back to normal. He ended up falling asleep on the pillow in my lap, in the middle of me working.

"Is it just me or does Tb/n sleep a lot?" Rock asked, as he came over with a throw blanket and covered Tb/n with it.

"He probably sleeps when his bored, I do it all time." Jyugo said.

"You gotta admit, he is a good guy and he's fun to be around." Nico said.

"True, but I'm curious about what happened to him in the past. After what you told us Nico." I said.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna trigger bad memories for him if we ask him." Rock said.

"True," I said.

The door to our cell opens. "Number 11, what are you doing to number 07?" I look to up Seitarou there.

"I'm trying to save Tb/n's hair before he decides to cut it off if I can't save it. So far, it's a slow process but I'm getting there." I said.

Tb/n grunts as I felt him flinch. I stopped to look at him. Tb/n was shaking while cold sweat was on his face. I set the brushes down and rested my hands on him to help calm him down. Tb/n flinched again and curled up when my hands touched him. His breathing got heavy. "No.. Please." Tb/n mumbled in his sleep. I could hear the fear in his voice.

"Aw, buddy. You're having a nasty nightmare aren't you?" I asked.

"Oh my god, look at his arm." Rock said.

I look at his arm and his long sleeve  rolled up a bit.. Except for his head and fingertips, his skin was possibly covered in terrible pink and purple burn scars plus there were scars from where old stitches use to be. Underneath the wrist joint, I spotted a bar code that looks damaged from the burn scars.

"Hey, Seitarou come look at this." I said.

Seitarou came over and saw what we were looking at. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of his arm thats exposed. "Try to get him up, his not having a nightmare its night terror or a panic attack. Try the best you can." Seitarou leaves our cell in a hurry.

Seitarou's pov;
I run down the halls as fast as I can until I got to the office and ran in. Supervisor and deputy supervisor were looking at paperwork.

"Supervisor," I said. Hajime looks at me. "It's number 07, I found something on him. Like scars and a bar code on him.".

Hajime gets up from his seat and walks toward me. I showed him the picture I took. "What the he-" A scream echoed throughout the halls. Me and supervisor looked each other then ran down the hall where the scream came from.

"Tb/n, your okay!".

"Wake up!".

The scream came from cell 13.