Chapter 32

Y/n's pov;

We've been walking for a while, and so far we managed our way around the first floor alright without problems. I was following behind Liang, when he stopped and looked back at us.

"Everyone be quiet." Liang said.

We all went quiet, as a blade scraping across the ground was coming towards our direction. I could hear Snake heads laugh in my head, and I gripped onto my head.

"Stop it! It isn't Snake head, it's just a creepy ass doll." I thought to myself, as the laugh slowly went away. I looked ahead to the doll walking past us. Liang went to the corner and went around. I hear something hit the ground, and I go around the corner before the others and saw the doll on the ground.

Nico ran over to the doll and started poking it's head. "Awesome!".

"Well that certainly seemed easier than expected." Honey said.

"Agreed," I said, before walking over to Nico and stopping his hand from touching the doll again. "Let's leave the creepy doll alone, Nico. We don't know where it's been.".

"Aww!" Nico whines, before he pokes it one more time in the head then wipes his hands on my shirt.

"Don't wipe the doll off on me, butthead." I ruffled his hair and he chuckled. 

"So nice job, is it dead now." Jyugo said.

"These guys are a bit more resilient than that, though if you strike them in the neck or heart. They will pass out, conveniently in practical design flaw." Upa said.

"Oh my lord!" I look back to Uno looking around the corner all scared and freaked out. "You didn't think to tell me there were zombies walking around!".

"If we had you'd have been too scared to come with us, you little wuss." Jyugo said.

"Man, you're such a baby." I said.

"Are there more of them around here? Some of us aren't exactly built for pummeling brutes." Honey said, as Uno cries In the background.

"Yes, it would be best to avoid them if possible. We need to conserve our energy." Liang said.

"This is only the first level, we'll have to be as quiet as possible, while we make our way through the rest of the underground cells. Feel free to carry me if you like boys." Trois said.

"Let's make a plan, there are five levels in all right? One by one-" I hear Uno grunt. "We'll search until we find Hajime-" He grunts again. "We'll help him escape, he'll kiss our feet. And then we can get the hell out of here-" He grunts. "I wish-" He grunt. "We had an idea-" He grunts. "Which floor-" he grunts. "He was on-" he grunts. "Don't pull on my hair until we agree on a freaking safe word, get off me!".

I walk over where Uno is and looked around the corner. "Who the fuck are y-" I stopped myself when I saw a doll holding the end of Uno's hair. "Uh, Uno.".

"Yeah?" Uno asked. I pointed behind him and he looks over his shoulder. The color drained from his body, and he let's out a scream. I ran over and punched the doll off of Uno. The doll falls back and let's go of his hair. "Tb/n," I look up and saw an army of dolls standing there.