Chapter 9

Y/n's pov;
~Dream~

"Tb/n, this is a real bad idea." I said, while following behind my little brother. "Police are looking for you from the last time, you stolen. You need to stop stealing from this market." My brother ignored me and kept walking. I grabbed his arm and stopped us. "Stop acting like a brat.".

"Or what? I'll hit me?" He asked.

"That can be done." I said.

Tb/n looks at me. "Y/n, it's fucking summer. I'm hot, and hungry. I'm getting sick of eating peoples molded trash.".

"Hazel already said, we can go to her for food and water. You don't need to steal." I said.

"And be in debt to her? No, thank you." He said. He tried to pull away from my grip but failed. "Y/n, let go.".

"No, not until you tell me, you won't steal anymore and stop acting like a brat." I said. We gave each other a death glare, before Tb/n tried to fight me off. But I had a strong grip on him, and I was always stronger than my brother. I managed to get a better grip of Tb/n and pinned him to the wall of the alley way. We were out of breath. "I was always the stronger brother, so if you think I can't beat your ass like last time. You're sadly mistaken, you're done. Got it?" He nods, and I let go of him. "I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just looking out for you like mom and dad asked." I put my hand on his head. "You gotta think with your head little brother, you stolen from them to many times. You're going to get caught and arrested by police." I removed my hand from him. "Now come on, let's go to Hazel's." I walked away from him, but when I didn't hear him walking behind me. I looked back and Tb/n was gone. "Damn it, Tb/n." I ran to look for him.

"Put your hands back.".

"Piss off!" I hear Tb/n say.

I stopped at the corner of a building and looked around to two cops handcuffing my brother. "I warned him." I thought.

One of the cops opens the door to the cop car, as the other one forced my brother inside.

I moved away from the corner. "I need to tell, Hazel." I ran away from the corner and back down the alley way.

"Cell 13, wake up. Time for roll call.".

~End of dream~

I slowly opened my eyes and I was  facing the wall this time. I rolled onto my back and stretched with my back popping in the process. I yawned and just laid in my warm comfy bed, as everyone else was getting up. I could see my breath. "Weird, ain't it usually warm in here?" I thought.

"Is it just me or is it colder
than usual?" Uno asked, before untying his jacket from his waist and put it on.

"It is a little cold in here." Rock said.

"Roll call-".

"We're all here and awake, Hajime." Jyugo said.