Chapter 16

Y/n's pov;

"Doesn't look like Hajime's holding back." Rock said, while we watch Hajime fire his gun at Jyugo.

"They shouldn't be fighting. I thought those two got along pretty well." Nico said.

"That was then, both of them are going full on out now." Uno said.

"Jyugo, has to stop or else." Rock said.

Hajime grabbed Jyugo by his right ankle and lifted him in the air. Jyugo tried to hit Hajime with his blade, causing him to quickly let go and point a gun at Jyugo's head.

"Uno, wait!" Nico and Rock said, while Uno jumped over the ledge, before the other two followed him.

"Seriously, you two as well?!" I asked. I sighed annoyed and jumped over the ledge to help.

Uno's pov;
"Hey Rock, try moving in on his left side to grab his side on the right." I said.

"Got it!" Rock said, before grabbing onto Jyugo from behind. "Alright be good Jyugo, we're going back home.".

"I'm so sorry, Jyugo!" Nico says, while hitting him on the back of his neck but failed. "I could of sworn that work".

"Jyugo, we went back a long way buddy. Trust me, you don't wanna do this." I say, before Jyugo tried fighting his way out of Rock's hold.

"Jyugo, no! Just calm down!" Rock said.

"If you don't stop resisting right now. They'll take you to trail and make your sentence longer and-".Nico gets cut off by Jyugo throwing him and Rock to the side.

"Where is the guard? Don't make me ask twice." Jyugo said.

"What do you mean?" Nico asked.

"What's wrong? Snap out of it!" Rock shouted, as he grabbed Jyugo by the waist.

"We're right here just calm down!" Nico shouts. Jyugo threw down his blade in between them and made a tiny explosion. They fall back down to the ground and passed out.

"No, Nico! Rock!" I shouted.I looked over at Jyugo walking towards me."Look at me it's Uno, I'm here to help you." He ignored me and kept walking closer towards me. "Try to remember who you really are Jyugo! Buddy please." Jyugo raised his blade above me. "You're my friend, aren't you!".While he threw down his blade. I quickly looked away and waited for the blade to hit me, but I felt nothing.I looked over and saw Hajime holding the blade back with his hand.

I back away."Hajime, you-".

"Know your place 11, you're nothing more than an inmate. So stay out of my way." Hajime said, before punching Jyugo hard in the stomach until he coughs up blood.

"Hajime, stop you're going to-".

"Shut up, I'm doing my duty as a guard. That's the only reason why, I associate with trash like you." Hajime said, as Jyugo slowly stood back up.

"Where is he? Where's-".Jyugo gets cut off by Hajime when he grabbed Jyugo by the head and knees him hard in the stomach.

"You got him,it's over." I said, before Hajime punches Jyugo in the face mutiple times.