Chapter 43

Nobody's pov;
"AHHHH!" Uno, Trois, and Honey screamed, as they ran away from the two guards chasing them.

"Hold it, right there! Just look at the mess you punks have made." Youriki said.

"You know somebody has to fix all this!" Kokoriki said.

"So are we close?" Uno asked.

Trois raised his nose to smell the air for perfume."Yeah, we're right about there.".

"For the record, I hate this plan!" Honey said, before pulling his wire. Two large tile pieces came up from the ground, blocking the two guards from the inmates.

"Floors a wall now." Youriki said.

Kokoriki hits the tile "Those little shits!".

"That ought hold them for a little while." Uno said.

"You'd better not screw this up for us, Trois." Honey said.

Trois took off his glasses and put them in his pocket as he chuckled. "Not a chance, I'm not you after all.".

"Say that to my face!" Honey said, as Trois jumps in the water. Honey puts one hand on his hip and scoffed. "Asshole,".

Uno chuckled. "Sounds like he keeps you on your feet."

"You have no idea." Honey said, before he felt a little tug on his wire from Trois. Honey smiled and pulled out the keys from the water. "Gotcha!".

"Told you this plan was brilliant." Uno said.

"How did you know the Kappa was carrying them?" Honey asked.

"Oh, that. It was obvious that him and Kiji had beef. So I figured if he had Kiji in prison, he'd want to dangle the keys in his face, and watch him squirm. Plus he seems pretty full of himself, and guards that crave authority always keep their keys on hand." Uno said.

"Come to think of it, if I ever had Trois imprisoned, I'd probably do the same." Honey said. The sound of someone breaking down something made Uno and Honey turn back to the wall. "That was fast." The two guards tried to get through a small opening.

"What the hell?" Uno asked.

"You worthless inmates!" The guards yelled. Uno and Honey freaked out and ran off. "Stop running, damn it.".

~

Kiji's pov;
I look at my reflection on the bars, but no use. "It's hopeless, no matter how much, I polish the bars. I can't make out my reflection, I probably look like a washed out old hag." I cried. I hear someone running not far from me and I looked out the cell. "What's this?".

Numbers 82 and 11 came around the corner crying. "Kiji!".

"Why are you crying? And for that matter, what are you two doing here? I doubt Enki would have released you, what on earth happened?" I asked.

"We'll fill you in on the small stuff later!" Number 11 said.

Youriki and Kokoriki got over the inmates. "We have you now." Youriki said. The inmates stopped in their track.