Chapter 55

Warning- violent coughing, throwing up, gagging, coma, and etc.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hajime's pov;
I grabbed number 07's unconscious limb body, and swam up to the surface. Once I got back to the surface, I gasped for air and swam to the edge and pulled us out of the water. I laid 07 down on his back, and the blood from the gun shot wound was still bleeding from his stomach half his shirt was covered in blood. I look over at the guards who doesn't have Sammy and his men pinned plus having that man and woman handcuffed. "Get the first aid, and call for Dr. Otogi!" I said.

"Yes, sir!" Random guards said, as they ran off.

I look back at number 07 and checked for a pulse on his neck. There was no pulse, and he wasn't breathing. "Not today, Tb/n." I thought, before doing chest compressions on him. I did two minutes of chest compressions, then tilt his head back and closed his nose as I opened his mouth a bit. I put my mouth on his and blew air down him then went back to chest compressions and repeated what I'm doing. A guard brought over a first aid kit and got some rubber gloves on. "Try to slow down his bleeding until the Otogi's get here. We can't have him bleed out.".

"Yes, sir." The guard grabs some huge gauze, and pressed hard on the wound to slow the bleeding.

I kept doing chest compressions, and blowing air down number 07, but he wasn't responding. "Come on, 07. Fucking breathe, damn it." I noticed number 25 was hugging 69 as he was crying. The inmates were scared and concerned for him especially number 02 and 06. "Please, Tb/n come back." I stop doing chest compressions and blew air down him. I go back to chest compressions, and he finally reacted and started coughing up water with violent coughing. I was so relieved, and turned him over to his right side so he can cough out the water. He was still unconscious, but his body was making him cough out the water. Number 07 gagged before throwing up some water. As he tried to get some air, he tried to roll back over onto his back and I kept him to the side. "Stay on your side 07, you need to get that water out of your lungs." His breathing was wheezing, but his alive and that's what matters right now. 

"Warden!" I look up to the warden walking in with Mitsuru. The warden looks around and walks over to the man and woman handcuffed. "You two guards release them!".

"But warden, they work for Samm-".

"They work for the police, now release those officers at once!" Warden Hyakushiki ordered.

The guards released that man and woman from their handcuffs. "Thank you, ma'am.".

"You double-crossers!" We all looked over at Sammy. "You've been working for the police this whole time?!".

"Obviously. How the hell did you think we kept you away from the escaped kids for so long or how the police knew about every plan you did. We've never been on your side, the only reason we bothered working with you. Was so you would never find those kids, we've been working for the police since the children escaped." Neytiri said, before she pulled out a laptop from her side bag and opens it. Revealing the plan files.

"You bitch! I'll fucking kill you!" Sammy shouted. He got out of the guards grip and charges at Lou, Neytiri, and the warden. Lou pulled Neytiri and the warden behind him to protect them. Before Sammy could get near him, number 06 tackled him to the ground. Sammy chuckles. "So you finally grew some balls?".

"At least, I have some unlike you.. You're done, cage fighting days are over. After everything you did to us, the pain and suffering. The people or children you've killed for being innocent or couldn't have children or because you simply didn't like them or their parents. You separated the children from their parents the moment they're born and threw us into a small cell. You use to punish us kids for existing.. You don't get to walk away from this, your ass deserves to be locked away for everything. I just hope the people who have died by yours or your mens hands can finally rest in peace better knowing you or your men will be punished." Number 06 said, before guards came over and grabbed Sammy's arms. Number 06 got up. "Have fun in prison asshole, if you get sent here. Good luck surviving, every inmates will know what you did and they'll make you suffer." Number 06 walks away.