Chapter 15

Y/n's pov;
Nico gets up from his bed and pulled off the stuff on him and I followed right behind him. I carefully pulled out my iv and grabbed my shirt and gloves sitting on a nightstand.

"Here Tb/n," Nico said and hands me a cotton ball and wrapping for where my iv was. I carefully wrapping up my hand and got up.

"What the heck! Number 07 and 25 get back in bed!" Seitarou yelled. Me and Nico looked at each other and nodded, we ran out of the medical tent. "Guys come back!".

Nobody's pov;

"You'll talk! I'll make you, what do you know about the man with the scar!" Jyugo yelled with anger.Jyugo still continued to try to punch Musashi. But Musashi brought his fist back to his side and released some fire in his hand.

"I'll tell you everything if you beat me!" Musashi hits Jyugo with his attack and sent him flying to the wall, causing a huge explosion.

"First we get a guy that can use qi and now we have a little fire user." Uno said.

"You think Jyugo's okay?" Rock asked.

Hajime and Kenshirou looked over and are watching everything. "What just happened?" Kenshirou asked.

"You're the one in charge of him, why don't you know?" Hajime asked.

"Is that what I think." Kiji said.

"You seen it before?" Samon asked.

"I heard of something like it. There's a similar thing to spontaneous human combustion. There's been reports, dated far back to the middle ages. Apparently it consumes the upper half of it's victims. In some cases the feet were all that remained." Kiji said.

"Know what causes it?" Samon asked.

"There's no telling, there's a lot expectations. But to willed flames and control it. that's completely crazy, it shouldn't be possible." Kiji said.

Uno's pov;
"Rock look!" I say, while pointing down at the glow coming from the pile of rocks, before an explosion happened. "The hell?" Jyugo's hands replaced itself with swords, before we hear him scream.

"Rock, Uno!" We turn our heads to Tb/n, Nico, and Seitarou running towards us. "What the hell is happening to Jyugo?" Tb/n asked. We all looked down to Jyugo.

"His shackles they're gone... JYUGO!" I shouted. Jyugo completely ignored me and kept his eyes on Musashi.

"Damn him, It's all his fault!" Jyugo threw down his blade at Musashi. A huge power strike came from it.  Musashi jumped out of the way, as the strike came closer to us. I felt someone grab me and jumped to the side as a explosion went off behind us.

"If you may have noticed, we're in the middle of a small emergency. Inmates, if you could follow the guards instructions and leave the stadium calmly. I repeat calmly." Mitsuru announced. The other inmates begin to panic and made their way to the exits.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov;
"Looks like that attack scared them good. Well if you ain't going to be calm, then don't fall and trample each other!" Mitsuru shouted to the inmates.

"Damage control, stop the cameras" I said.

"Aye aye Cap'n" He said.