Chapter 13

Hajime's pov;
"He's really pissing me off" I thought, as Samon's trying to hit me. I jumped back and went for the top.

"That bastard, he's after the top!" He says, before i raised my fist to the spinning top. "I won't let you!" Aiming his staff at me. I dodged to the side and caught it again.

"You're a persistent little monkey aren't you?" I asked.

"I still don't believe that crap, you gave to the warden in your last report." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Those inmates from cell 13 are wild, and you're way to use to dealing with them. It's obvious, you done it before. You were lying when you said there wasn't any problems. But why, what are you hiding?" he asked.

"Do you ever stop talking?!" I asked, while gripping the staff tighter. It made it harder for him to pull back. "I'm only doing my job, I can see how basic competence might be hard for you to comprehend. But that's no excuse." I grabbed him by the collar of his uniform. "There's nothing more, I hate then having my motives questioned! You have some big balls trying to integrate me, I think? Yeah I'm going to kill you." I throw him to the ground as he coughs and catches his breath.

"Screw you! Is that supposed to be a threat? Well come and get me!" He says, while quickly standing up.

"You're going to regret this with every fiber in your being." I say, as it made Samon more enraged.

"Oh yeah?!" He shouted, before he threw his huge staff attack at me.

Y/n's pov;
I frozed as I watched smoke surround Hajime and nothing was happening. "No way," I mumbled. "He could get hit?" I look at Samon and he was smirking to himself.. As much as I'm an ass to Hajime, he was actually pretty nice to me. He reminds me of Hazel, and I've seen and heard worse from people. I charge at Samon and punched him pretty damn hard. Samon took a step back while holding  onto his cheek. I hear people gasp. "What the hell, you trying to kill him?".

Samon looks at me and he was pissed. He popped his knuckles and ran towards me. He lifted his right fist up and aimed towards my face. I caught it and was holding it back, the punch was strong but I can't feel the pain and impact behind it in my hand. On the plus side, I'm not struggling either.

"For a Nanba prison guard, you pack a punch.. Too bad, your tempt didn't work." I said. He pulls back and looks at me for a moment then came at me again.

Hyakushiki's pov;
"Inmate number 07, an interesting Inmate." I thought, as I watched 07 kept blocking or dodging Samon's attacks then he would attack Samon right back. "His keeping up with a Nanba prison guard like he is one.

~Flashback~

"Illegal cage fights?" I asked.

"Yes, both number 07, 06, and forty eight other kids were born and raised inside cage fights. I looked onto it, eighteen kids and three adults escaped an illegal cage fight grounds. Number 07 and his brother were mentioned. Number 07 is a natural born fighter." Hajime said.

"Poor kids, I can't imagine what they been through." I said.

"I agree.. What are your orders, ma'am?" Hajime asked.