Chapter 35

Y/n's pov;
"But if I stay here, I won't be able to help or see anything." Nico said.

"Yes, and that's exactly why I want you to stay here, no matter what you hear. Don't look out." Upa said. Nico whines, and Upa gets in his face. "Am I, understood?".

"Yeah, I get it." Nico said.

Upa walks back over to us. "What a pain." Upa said.

"Are you sure, we couldn't use his help?" Liang asked.

"Course, I am. He's the one, I told you about. He's easily influenced if he sees our movements, he'll mimic them with great precision. But his body hasn't been trained like ours, he could end up destroying himself. This is the best way to avoid that." Upa said. Me and Liang looked at each other then smiled. "What's with the smiles?".

"Nothing, really." We look back at him. "I guess even you worry about other people." Liang said.

"Hey, what exactly are you trying to say?" Upa asked.

"Even you have a soft side from time to time. You should consider making Nico, your student. He still hasn't stopped bothering you about it plus." I look at Nico. "He can throw a nasty punch without influence.".

"Well aren't you cute." We all looked back to Hachiman coming right for us. "Now shut the hell up and die!" Upa ran towards him first before me and Liang followed behind. While Hachiman was focused on them, I ran to the side of him and punched him in the side of his ribs then jumped back. Hachiman looks at me. "I'm getting real tired of you getting a hit on me." Liang ran up to Hachiman and kicked him in the stomach causing him to jerk back. Hachiman turns back to Liang and Upa. "Tell you what that was a nice little performance you showed me. You kids deserve a treat." Hachiman pulled something from his pocket. "How about a blast from the past." He threw down a little ball at them, and when it hit the ground purple gas surrounded them. They didn't react in time and inhaled some of the gas from the coughing I heard.

"No!" I said.

"Doesn't this take you back? Fast acting muti- target poison, you boys use these things for every job." Hachiman said.

"I remember, but where'd you get more?" Upa asked.

"There's no way you could have done it by yourself. Especially not down here." Liang said.

"I guess that means, I had help. I don't want to give it away, but this should be pretty obvious. You kids know any chemists? Maybe one who supplied ingredients by the guards here. You know who I'm talking about. He's a finer tool than you, and he's all mine." Hachiman said.

"Jesus, this guy has obsessive issues." I mumbled.

"You were talking pretty big earlier, little shrimp." Hachiman lifts his mallet high above him."I think I'll flatten you first.".

Liang dropped to his knee. "Upa!".

"Fine, I'll smash you both." Hachiman said.

I ran over and got in front of Upa and Liang. "Bring it, fat fucker.".

"Gladly- Hey, wait a minu-"minute.

"Ha! He responded to it." I said.

"Jesus christ, Tb/n." Liang said.