Chapter 23

Nico's pov;
~The next day~

I ran over to Tb/n taking his second nap of the day and shook him violently. "Tb/n, Tb/n! Wake up!" I said.

His eyes shot open and he sat up quickly. "What? What's happening?".

"You gotta check this out, come on!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him across the floor and over to the window where the others are. "Look,".

Y/n's pov;
I stood up to my feet and looked out to a group of people walking down the halls with the guards. I can't see correctly because I'm still waking up. "Who are they?" I asked in a tired tone.

"I don't know, we over heard them say they were going to visit someone today during our free time." Rock said.

I yawned. "Oh cool,".

The cell door opens and Hajime came in. "Inmates, free time let's go.".

Me and my cellmates walk out of our cell and walked down the halls.

Hajime's pov;

I peaked over my shoulder to number 07 still waking up. Since his prize is around the corner.

~Flashback~

"You called for me, ma'am?" I asked, as I stood in front of the warden's desk.

"I need your opinion on number 07's prize. He listed three different prizes in case, we didn't agree with the prizes." She said.

"He could've asked for whatever." I said.

"Yes, but I think he did just to be safe." She said.

"What did he request, ma'am?" I asked. She held a paper out to me, and I grabbed it from her hand.
~
1)Noise canceling headphones that's safe to sleep with.
2)See my brother, and my follow brothers and sisters, I grew up with. (Request number 06 to be there, his sister was one of the childern and she deserves to see her older brother).
3)New books for the library.
~

"The headphones does make sense, he has really bad anxiety and his attacks happen at night because his cellmates trigger him." I said.

"Well if its for medical reasons, we can give it to him without costing his prize." She said.

"I agree, I think his cellmates can be too much for the inmate." I said.

"Agreed.. We're also getting new books for Nanba anyways, so that's off the list." She said.

"So I guess option two, is the prize he gets." I said, before handing the paper back to her.

"I agree," She said.

~End of Flashback~

Y/n's pov;
"So what are you guys going to do?" Nico asked.

"Probably play poker with Honey and Trois." Uno said, before we entered the game room.