Chapter 3

Y/n's pov;
~a week later~

It's been a week since I've been here at Nanba and so far, I'm liking it here. The food is amazing, the people are nice, and I have a warm comfortable place to sleep. I managed to get fifteen pounds back on my weight, and Otogi is happy with it and wants me to continue, on the plus side I'm cleared to workout if I want. I never thought food comas existed until I passed out for ten hours straight after lunch on the first day I came here. My stomach has never felt so full before.

I met this nice guard named Seitarou, he brought me a couple of books to read if I don't wanna play with my cellmates. My cellmates are really nice and funny.... But they're really stupid.

While I was reading a book Seitarou brought me. The cell door bust open. "Damn it, number 15! Take a break." Hajime yelled, while throwing Jyugo in our cell. "Really? Breaking out in day light? You're making me fall behind on my paperwork. " He slams the door shut.

I look up from my book. "That's the fifth time in two days under ten minutes." I said.

"I guess, I lost my bet with Uno." Nico said.

"Won't be the last either." Uno said.

"So I saw something sweet out there." Jyugo said.

"What do you mean by sweet?" My other cellmates asked.

"A lady," Jyugo said.

"A lady?!" Nico, Uno, and Rock asked.

"What did she look like spare us no detail. Was she rich? young? Old? Middle aged but still working it?" Uno asked.

"Young, I think." Jyugo said.

"What was she wearing? How'd she do her hair? Tell!" Nico asked.

"I only caught a glimpse of her, she was hot." Jyugo said.

"I want to see her for myself. So is she here to visit someone or what?" Rock asked.

"It's probably an old girlfriend of mine." Uno said.

"Nah, that's my girl." Jyugo said.

"You've been a prisoner your whole life, no way you got a girl." Uno said.

"I wonder who she actually came to see?" Nico questioned.

"Are you guy ser-".

"Alright, to the visiting room as quickly as possible." Jyugo said. Him and my other cellmates hurried off the floor and ran over to the door.

Curiosity got the better of me and I put my book down and got up from the ground. Jyugo got the cell door open and they ran out while I followed behind them.

I saw my cellmates bust through the door and fell onto each other. I stopped at the corner of the door.

"Not you four again, what will it take for you to stay in your cell?!" Hajime asked.

I peaked around the door. "Can I make a suggestion?".

"Damn it, you four are a bad influence on number 07." Hajime said.