Chapter 31

Y/n's pov;
"What are you doing, Nico? It's time to roll, come on." Uno said.

I look back at Nico and he was searching for something. "Nico?".

"It's gone," Nico said in a panic tone.

"What are you looking for?" Jyugo asked.

"My medicine bag, I lost it when we fell down here." Nico said.

"What, seriously?" Jyugo asked.

Nico looks back at us. "Do you mind helping me look for it, Jyugo?".

"Yeah, no problem." Jyugo said, before going over to him.

"Hey, speaking of medicine. Where's that chemistry guy? Wasn't he, your cellmate as well?" Uno asked.

"Who cares about him that piece of trash." Upa said. His tone of voice sounded hurt.

I pat Uno's shoulder and he looks at me. I shook my head and he understood not to ask about it.

"So what happened to you, Tb/n?" Uno asked.

"A new guard of building 5 wanted to talk to me regarding Rock and Yamato, so I followed him. That Inori guy jumped me and knocked me out, before I could react.. After that, I woke up here with those cuffs on." I said.

"I see," Uno said.

I look at Nico and Jyugo walking over to us. "Any luck finding your bag?" I asked. Nico shook his head no. "We'll find it as we go, but we should go while we have the chance.".

"Tb/n is right, let's go." Liang said, before we all walked out. As I'm walking, a hand grabbed my shoulder and I looked back to Liang. "Why did you stand up for me and Upa back there?".

"Because no one stood up for me back then, when I needed it most. So I never let it happen to anyone else." I said. Liang seemed taken back by my answer. "Beside, you're Rock's friend, and a friend of Rock's is a friend of mine." I winked at him.

~

Samon's pov;
I open my eyes to the sound of someone talking pretty loud, I blink a couple of times to clear up my blurry vision. I looked across the cell and saw Hajime handcuff in the cell across from me. I chuckled at the sight. "Talk about pathetic. Look at you locked up in your cage, you look right at home, Hajime.".

"You're in no position to talk monkey." Hajime said.

"Shut up, don't call me that! Damn do I wish I could punch you right now, remind me to do that. Just as soon as I can move my fingers again." I said, as my finger felt numb.

"So what's going on with your building?" He asked.

"He escaped from the underground cells." I replied.

"I had a feeling. He is the one who created this place, It makes sense that he'd find a way out of it eventually." He said.

"This time I tried to stop him, he had help though i-".

"You froze up like last time right?" Hajime questioned. I wanted to say something back but the words wouldn't come out. "One question, it was Enki who brought these cuffs here. Why do they still exist? I thought all his toys were destroyed? I guess some of them were hidden from us. Whatever it doesn't matter, but listen when I say this. Your brother is a criminal and that fact comes first." He said.