Chapter 24

Warning- Flashback of the aftermath of the accident, there will be blood and mention of the wounds plus treatments.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hajime's pov;
"I see, and you overheard this happen?" The warden asked, after I told her everything that happen during the visitation for number 07 and 06.

"That's correct, ma'am. I heard the conversation in person." I said.

She leans back into her chair, and thinks to herself. "This is troubling, this Sammy guy aren't just after our two Inmates but the children as well. We should notify the police, about this.".

"I agree, but we could put those childern at risk as well. Plus number 07 made a threat." I said.

The warden looks at me. "A threat? What kind of threat?".

"If number 07 gets wind of Sammy taking one of the children, he'll break out of prison." I said.

"Then the police will need to keep an eye on the children on the main lands, we can't have him breaking out. Once i get a picture of Sammy from the police, I'll notify all of you and send the picture to every guard here. Even though, number 07 and 06 are inmates, we must keep them safe. I may not agree with their crimes, but i will not let them to be victims again of that terrible past. They had to bare, when they needed help." She said.

"I agree, ma'am." I said.

"Thank you for bring this information to my attention, I'll be sure the right people get this information.. Speaking of which, how is getting number 07 to open up going?" She asked.

"Slowly, but surely. He's becoming more and more of a little brat." I said.

"Happy to hear. If nothing else to add, you may leave." She said.

~Timeskips to night time~

Y/n's pov;
I flinched awake, when I heard thunder outside. I sit up and looked at the window to the rain hitting the window.

"Did the thunderstorm wake you?" I look over to Jyugo sitting up and wrapped up in a blanket.

"Yeah," I said, before I get out of bed and went over to the window then sit down on the ledge. I just watched the heavy storm go on.

Tb/n's pov;
After showering and getting changed into only basketball shorts, I sit down on the ledge on the window to watch the rain.

A hand landed on my shoulder, and I flinched. "Hey, little man.".

I look over my shoulder to Hobie standing there. "Hobie, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you and the others be keeping an eye on the kids?".

He sits down across from me. "Every kid is covered, so the gang don't need me. What are you doing up, little man?".

"Can't sleep," I said.

"Still feeling guilty about your brother taking your place?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't exactly have a choice. I didn't want everyone to find out the hard way, and get caught." I said. I brought my knees closer to my chest.

"You're a good kid, Tb/n but you're too damn stubborn and an idiot.. When Hazel said you're dragging Y/n down, she wasn't saying that to be a bitch. She truly cares about you kids, and she sees you both as her kids. You have a chance to make it right." He said.