Chapter 39

Uno's pov;
"I had no idea, Trois was a lunatic. I figured he was just a perverted lingerie thief or something." I said, as me, Honey, and Jyugo were crouched down.

"He's more than that, he escaped from his previous prison in the same way. Time after time, that's why he ended up shipped to Nanba. Don't get me wrong, he wanted to surprise our foes, but no matter how you look at it. That was over kill." Honey said.

Me and the others stood back up. "Ready to get out of here? Might be the only chance we have." I said.

"Yes, let's go." Honey said.

Me and Honey walked a head. I look over my shoulder to Jyugo just standing there. "Jyugo, what are you standing around for? You're the only one, who can unlock the doors.".

"Yeah," Jyugo started following us. I turn back and continue walking. "The hell? Let me go!".

"Huh?" I turn back around to that drag queen having ahold of Jyugo.

"Don't run off without your friend, he's having trouble keeping up. There's no point in going any further, do you have a plan? Not that, I actually give a damn about what goes through the minds of you, inmates.".

"Jyugo!" I said.

"But when I uncover people's little secrets, it's always a lot of fun. Spill it, you can't get far without this guy, can you? I know this young man is the key to the world. You might as well turn yourselves in now. Well? What are you kids trying to do down here? If you don't start talking soon, I'll get bored and slit his throat." The drag queen said.

"Yeah, the last time I checked, you guards weren't allowed to murder people." I said.

"That rule hasn't changed, but unfortunately I'm no longer a guard here. And I follow Enki's lead In all things. So if he kills then I kill too as simple as that." The drag queen said.

Trois came out of no where and hit the drag queen with a part of the flame thrower tank. "Oh, so sorry.".

"My head!" The drag queen said.

Trois grabbed Jyugo's wrist and ran towards us. "Run for it!" Me and Honey follow behind Trois.

Once we got far enough, we ran around a corner, and stopped to catch our breath.

I look back at Jyugo. "Jyugo, are you okay?".

"Yeah," Jyugo said.

"We've shaken them off our trail for the time being, but we should get to the next floor as soon as we can." Trois said.

"Wait," Honey said. We all looked back. He looks at Jyugo. "This one's a liability to the group. We shouldn't bring him with us.".

"You don't actually mean that do you, Honey?" Trois asked.

"Hey, don't forget that Jyugo is the only reason, you're out of your cell." I said.

"Yeah, and I'm starting to think, I'd be better off if I'd stayed in there. It's great and all that he's some kind of idiot savant with his lock picking. But he's useless other wise, that one ability won't count for anything, if he gets us killed. Then at this rate that's just what will happen." Honey said, as no one respond. "You can't even come up with a counter argument can you? Well, wipe that victimized expression off your face. You aren't the only one here who's been through shit, you're just the one who won't deal with it. And move forward.".