Chapter 29

Hajime's pov;
After dealing with Yamato, and knocking him out. I dust off my hands. "Well that was a pain in the ass. What the hell got into you, Yamato?" I noticed something on the back of his neck. Getting a closer look at it, it was a talisman. "Is that?" I reached down and carefully pulled it off of Yamato. "I've seen this before.".

The door to the office opens. "Woah, Hajime, what happened here?".

I look at the door to cell 13 out of their cell but carrying injured 15, and 99, while 69 was unconscious on number 11's back. "What happened?".

11 held up the same talisman Yamato had. "This was on the back of Rock's neck.".

"Yamato had one too and attacked me and Seitarou." I said, before I noticed him missing. "Where's number 07? He was at building 5 as well.".

"A new guard to Nanba wanted to speak to Tb/n in private, but after thirty minutes Tb/n never came back." 99 said.

I sighed. "I'll deal with it, after getting you to the Otogi's office." I picked up Yamato then went over to pick up Seitarou.

Samon's pov;
"That's weird, the talismans are gone." I mumbled to the empty space where I keep 58's talismans.

Uno's pov;
~Otogi's office~

After Jyugo and Tsukumo got treated, Otogi looks at us. "I swear there must be something wrong with your building, I get as many patients from it as the rest combined. It'll be best if you spent the night here, kid.".

Kaguya bowed. "Please, take care." She walks away with her dad.

"So uh, Rock hasn't woken up yet, but Dr.Otogi told me that he isn't hurt or anything. He's just in a deep sleep right now, it's the same story with Yamato. I think he attacked Seitarou. They still got him in intensive care, and Tb/n's still missing, I hope his okay.. I'm scared, it got quiet all of a sudden." Nico said.

"Anyway, that talisman. I heard that Yamato had one on too. Doubt that's a coincidence, Rock stopped moving as soon as we took his off right?" I asked.

"He did," Jyugo said.

"I'm not exactly sure where, but I think I've seen one of them before." Nico said.

I look at him. "Really?".

"I'm trying to remember." Nico said.

"It was probably on someone from building five, they used them on a few special prisoners there. I've heard a little bit about how they work." Tsukumo said.

"Tsukumo, you weren't hurted were you?" Jyugo asked with concern.

"Well none of my bones are broken, but I could stand to practice breaking my falls." Tsukumo said. Me and Nico looked at him confused. "Huh? Something wrong?".

"It's just.. Were you always this type of character man?" I asked.

"Where's your ninja voice?" Nico asked.

Tsukumo covers his face. "I've broken my cover how embarrassing.".

"Wait! So you aren't a ninja?!" I asked.