Chapter 18

Hajime's pov;
~After my three day suspension~

"Welcome back sir, I hope you enjoyed your three days off!" Seitarou said.

"Did you have any issues while I was gone?" I asked.

"Uh nothing jumps to mind sir, the inmates in cell 13 haven't tried to break out once." He said.

"So they can learn, damn straight" I say while popping my knuckles. "I'll be back Seitarou".As I walked out of the office.

"Alright sir" He said. I closed the door behind me.

~The empty halls ~

As I'm walking down the halls, i spotted Kenshirou waiting me. "Welcome back, Hajime Sugoroku.".

"Thanks for looking after things for me, I appreciate it." I said.

"Also number 15 just awakened." He said.

"I was just on my way to have a talk with that one, too pick off where we left off." I said.

"And for the record, you'll find it quite tight-lipped if you knock him out again." He said.

"He needed it, let's talk about your Pyro. He caused alot of damage, way more than my inmate did. What's your plan with him? Rub his nose in it? Or take away his bone?" I asked.

"He's chained in one of building 4's underground cells for now. He said he won't answer any questions until he's permitted to speak with 15. I think it's worth considering." He said.

"If he wanted to talk with 15 then why did he almost kill him?" I asked.

"That's a very good question but at any rate, allowing them to speak to each other will determined the origin of their powers.. I'm abstaining from any other interrogation until we tried." He says, before throwing me a walkie-talkie from his side hip."Letting them speak face to face is out of the question so that's for number 15, but we have no guarantee he'll cooperate.".

"You're taking orders from an inmate? Have some self respect will ya." I said.

"We need to get as much information as possible." He said, while I begin walking forward. "That's far more important than our pride, and these inmates are dangerous. We wouldn't want another violent incident.".

"If it happens again then so be it, break his arms and legs problem solved." I said.

"Trying to get suspended again?" He asked.

I scoffed and continue walking away.

Kenshirou's pov;
~Building 4's underground cells~

"Number 634 are you comfortable in there?" I asked.

"Yeah if this place was anymore dark, wet, and tied. I think I was in your ass. Makes me miss the good old days in solitary." He said.

"File a form of complaint, and how did you know it was dark?" I asked.

"Lucky guess. So do I get to talk to Jyugo or what?" He asked, while I pull out a walkie-talkie from my pocket and set down on the ground in front of his cell.