Chapter 27

~The next day~

Dean's pov;
I look at Y/n talking to his cellmates and the other inmates from other buildings in the game room. I was picking at my fingertips. "Come on, Dean. Y/n has to know the truth." I thought, before taking a breath and walk towards him. I got behind him and tapped his shoulder. Y/n looks over his shoulder then turns around.

"Hey, Dean what's up?" Y/n asked.

"Tb/n, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah sure." He said, before we walk to the other side of the game room.

Y/n's pov;
Once we got away from everyone, I leaned against one of Uno's games. "So what's going on?" I asked.

"You remember how, i told you, I lost my memory?" He looks at me.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"Well all of my memories came back, a few months ago." He said.

"That's great, Dean. Not to sound rude, or anything but why are you telling me this?" I askd.

"I remember something, that I need to tell you. It's important, its been eating me alive.." He said.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

He took a deep breath and looks at me with a guilty look. "It's all my fault.".

"I'm not following. What's your fault?" I asked.

"You know how Sammy found out our plans?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I'm.. I'm the one that told Sammy, our escape plan." He said.

My eyes widen. "What?".

"Before you get mad, there's something el-".

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I-" He looks at his feet in guilt. "Tb-".

"What. Did. You. Do?" I asked in anger. I'm starting to lose more of my anger.

He looks at me."I'm the one, that started the fire that killed your parents.".

My patience snapped and tears built up. "You!" I walked towards him as he backed up with fear in his eyes.

Uno's pov;
"I wonder what Dean had to tell Tb/n?" Rock asked.

"I don't know, but Dean looked guilty of something for a while now. He looked scared to say anything, especially when he sees Tb/n." Jyugo said.

"What the?" Honey asked.

We all looked back to Dean running back with his nose busted up, bloody, and bruised.

"Dean, what happened to you?" I asked with concern.

"Number 06, what happened to your face?" Seitarou asked with concern.

"I told Tb/n, what I did after getting my memory back and he snapped." Dean said.

"What did you tell him?" Hajime asked.