Chapter 40

Nobody's pov;
Once Youriki finished punching Jyugo around, Youriki let's go of Jyugo and he falls to the ground.

"Jyugo!" Uno yelled, while struggling to get out of Ruka's hold but fails. "You bastard, let go of me!".

"Shut your mouth or I'll cut your insulin tongue out." Ruka said.

Jyugo tried to reach for Uno's hand, but a guard stomped on Jyugo's hand hard. Jyugo screamed in pain.

"Leave him alone!" Uno yelled.

"Are you still more worried about him, than yourself? You're actually quite irritating, I think I might eliminate you first." Ruka said, before licking his blade. "Don't you worry, I'll make it quick." Ruka points the blade downwards and raised it up above his head about to strike down. Out of no where, something came by and broke his blade in half. "My knife, but how?".

~

Honey's pov;
"This sucks." Me and Trois walk towards the Kappa and the others after saving Uno. "I'm all for rescuing damsels, but they're suppose to be female." I flip off Uno and Jyugo. "I'll save you punks this once, but you owe me.".

"What was that? How did you break, my dagger?" The Kappa asked.

I scoffed. "As if I'd explain it to you." I raise my right arm up and dragged it to my left side. The wires, I set up pulled the two guards under attack charms up and made them hit their heads together. Trois ran over to the Kappa with the flame thrower and used it to get the Kappa off Uno. I lift my left finger up and pulled back making Uno and Jyugo fly behind me and Trois.

"Ow! Come on, my poor cuticles can't take this kind of abuse." Uno whines.

"Felt like I got yanked up by some kind of invisible chain." Jyugo said.

I pull back one of my wires to get one of my bullets back. I scoffed. "You two should consider going on a diet after this." I look at my bullet and noticed the wire becoming dull. "Damn it, please don't make me waste anymore of them.".

"Now that I look closer there's something tangled around my wrist." Jyugo said.

"Oh yeah, what is it? A wire? Wait this stuff is all over the place, what is it?" Uno asked. I felt someone poking the wires. "You aren't a spider are you?".

I look back to Uno poking my wires. "Stop poking at it! You'll make it go dull!".

"The bullets are single use though, right?" Trois asked. I look back at Trois carefully avoiding my wires. "So it's fine.".

In the corner of my eye, I see Uno grab my bullet from my hand. "Let me take a look at that." Uno said.

"I said, don't!" I said.

"I get it, you rigged the cartridge with a needle then wool some wire into it. Then you throw it into a wall, but keep the wire tugged on your end, right? So these are what you use to bust out of prisons, you could even rig them up as traps. So you can tell when the guards are coming and if you pull you can catch them." Uno hands my bullet back to me.

Trois claps his hands. "That's the secret, you can color me impressed.".

"Damn it, Trois. He was only guessing, why'd you have to tell him, he was right?!" I asked.