Chapter 21

Warning- mentions of abuse will be towards the end of the chapter. If you don't feel comfortable then please don't read the end of the chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov;

"Woah," I said to stuff everywhere.

"This is a whole lot more than just one console!" Nico said.

"Yeah, I was trying to figure out what games would work for ya and I got a bit carried away." Kazari said.

"I'm so glad you did this is awesome!" Nico said.

"I get that, they're flashy but these are just samples. Your real prize is way more compact." She said.

"Thank you so much Kazari!" Nico said.

"I'm going to give it, one last look over then I'll bring it out to you. You're welcome to play with these until I get back." She said.

"Yes, ma'am!" Nico said.

"By the way why did you bring half the prison with you? I only needed number 25." She questioned.

"Apologies ma'am, they said they wanted to see it too." Seitarou replied.

"Whatever, but it isn't on me if they cause trouble right, Hajime?" She asked.

"That's correct ma'am, I'll watch them closely." Hajime says, before Kazari leaves us with the games.

"What should I play first?" Nico questioned, before looking over at Hajime and Seitarou. "Hey Hajime, Seitarou quick question.".

"Huh?" Hajime asked.

"Can I ask for one more favor?" Nico asked.

"And that is?" Seitarou asked.

"I wanna request the inmate, I faced in the new year's tournament from building 5." Nico said.

"Not happening." Hajime said

"Pleaseeeeeee!?!?!" Nico begged.

"He's not going to stop begging until you do it, Hajime." Uno said.

Hajime sighed and pulled out his walkie-talkie from his side hip."I'll allow it once and that's it.".

"Yay! Thank you Hajime!" Nico yelled, as Hajime stepped out of the room for a moment.

Nobody's pov
"What the heck, why did they bring me here? I was in the middle of my mediation." Upa said.

Nico ran up to him and got in his face "Master, come on let's play some games!!".

"Woah, slow it down kid. I don't recall agreeing to being your master!" Upa said.

"But you did say you would think about it if I beat you in the tournament." Nico said.

"Yeah, well I did think about it and I decided I don't want to." Upa said.

"Huh?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, I still don't get what your hold up is." Qi said.