Chapter 19

Warning- This chapter might have sensitive topics for some of you. Y/n will have a dream of the accident, and burn scars. If you don't feel comfortable reading this chapter, then please don't read this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov;
While I'm reading my new book from the library, I got yesterday during my free time. I was getting ready to start the next chapter, when the door to the cell opens. I look at the door to Hajime coming in

"Hey long time no see Hajime!" Nico said.

"How was the suspension?" Rock asked.

"What do you want?" Uno asked.

"Hey, why are you stuck to the wall? Come on move your damn feet, get in there." Hajime said, while pulling on something and Jyugo came in.

"Jyugo, you're back!" Nico and Rock said at the same time.

"Why the heck were you gone so long man?" Rock asked.

"Have you healed from your injuries yet?" Nico asked.

"Yeah.. I- uh.. The thing is I just wanted to say that-" Jyugo gets interrupted by Uno punching him on the cheek.

"Then say it!" Uno said.

"Hey why did you hit me out of nowhere?" Jyugo asked.

"Shut your damn mouth, where the hell have you been? It's been rough back here." Uno questioned.

"I was beaten into a coma." Jyugo said.

"Oh yeah, well my bodies been pretty sore too!" Uno said.

"Like I care." Jyugo said.

I turn back to my book, because I'm hooked into the book I got.

"It was starting to feel like you never come back. It's no fun without you around, we can't even leave our cell." Uno said.

"That's how it should be." Hajime said.

"Hey, Jyugo could you tell us more about what's it like in Japan?" Nico asked. "You always tell us the cools stories, I was starting to miss it!".

"And whenever you get done with that. You should come and grab some chow with me! Nobody else is willing to wait until I finish. Oh did you hear? The stone oven in the kitchen is almost finished." Rock puts his arm around Jyugo's shoulders."Is something wrong?".

"I'm sorry guys, I know that I hidden way to much from you." Jyugo said.

"So him too?" I thought.

"I thought I could hold it all in. But then at the new year's tournament I just couldn't stop I-".Jyugo froze for a second, then got on his knees. "I screwed up, you guys are all I have and I turned on you. I'm an idiot so I have no idea, how to make that up to you. But I swear I'll never turn my blades against you again" He bows his head. "So please give me a chance to start over".

"What do you say, Uno?" Nico asked.

"I don't know, hard to say." Uno said.

"Do you think?" Rock asked.

I turn my attention back to my cellmates.