Chapter 26

Special chapter! Either you'll like this chapter or you'll hate it. But either way enjoy😉
--------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov;
"So remind me again, why I'm going to your building?" I asked, while me and Rock are following behind Kiji to his building.

"Building 13 is down for repairs, so for your Inmates safety. You'll be staying here for today then you'll be moved to another building tomorrow." He said.

"Oh great," I said In a sarcastic tone.

Kiji unlocks a cell door and opens it for us. "You boys be nice to our guests for today.".

Me and Rock walked In. It was Honey and Trois's cell. I tried to get out of the cell, but Rock picked me up and walked more into the cell. "Damn it!" Kiji closes the door.

"Oh hell, it's you two." Honey said.

Rock sets me down. "Nice to see you too.".

"Likewise," Honey said.

"Oh great, we have to be in a cell with you." I said, looking at Honey.

"The hell did you say to me?" Honey asked annoyed.

"Hard of hearing, dipshit?" I asked. Honey gets up from the floor, and those arrows on his hair were floating in the air.

Right when me and Honey were about to get in each other's face, Trois got in the middle and looks at Honey

"Honey, stop be nice." Trois said, before looking at me. "Tb/n, i know you're upset but please try to get along with us.".

I scoffed and walked away so I can lay down in a spot of the cell and read my books. I set my bag down that i brought from my cell then laid down on the floor. I pulled out my noise canceling headphones, the Otogi's made for me for my anxiety from my bag, and put them on then got my books out and started reading for the day.

"I wonder how Nico, Uno, and Jyugo are doing?" I thought.

Uno's pov;
"What the hell?!" I yelled as I'm at building 5 by myself from my building.

Samon smirked. "Oh, this will be fun.".

I run back to Seitarou and grabbed him."I'm with the monkey guard today?! Take me back Seitarou, i beg you!" Seitarou looked nervous.

"Sorry, number 11. But supervisor Sugoroku assigned you here for today." Seitarou said.

A hand grabbed my shoulder, and I looked back to Samon still smirking. "Come on, number 11. Its training time." Samon said, before dragging me behind him.

"So this is how Tb/n feels being dragged around all the time.. Okay, I get why he hates it." I said.

Nico's pov;
"Soooo we're with the dog today?" Jyugo asked, while me and him are at building 4.

"Why am I stuck with the teenagers?" Kenshirou asked.

"Deal with it, my building is under three days of repairs. Speaking of which don't let this one touch dogs, or they'll turn into cottonball dogs." Hajime said, before handing him something then walks away from us.