Chapter 47

(Manga spoilers)

Samon's pov;
"Alright, if you understand then hurry up and get ready. Kenshirou and Hajime will pin number 15 down. Samon and I will handle Enki and that woman. Come on, let's hurry." Kiji ordered.

"Kiji, I'll deal with Enki on my own. Don't interfere, you guys go move the inmates and guards inside the basement. I'm not so sure I can avoid causing damage when I'm right above them, after all. Also please take care of Inori. He's the one who brought things to this point. It's thanks to him that no one else was caught up in this.I don't want that to be in vain. It's the first time he's properly done his work, after all." I said.

"I got it. It's the first time you've relied on us, too. Just do as you can. Still, it's creepy for him to be so honest. I wonder what happened? That kid.. I'm worried about him." Kiji said.

"Both monkeys and people will learn." Kenshirou said.

"I can hear you, damnit!" I shouted.

"Samon," Kenshirou said.

I looked back at him."What?!".

"I too, do not believe that Enki is a murderer. Apparently his goal is to dispose of number 15 and my buildings, number 634. But I think he must have some reason for that. I couldn't stop him, nor could I find the truth. But when I heard your words just now, I thought you might be able to do it. If it's you, you can stop him this time" Kenshirou replied.

"Ha, ain't that obvious? Honestly, you're so meddlesome." I said, before I ran off after my brother.

Hajime's pov;
Looking at number 15, he looked like the way he did back at the news year tournament. Going over my plan in my head one more time, I walked over to 15 and stood in front of him. "Hey, what did you come here for? Are you thinking of running away again? Answer me." He didn't answer. "You should have gotten your chance. Or are you going to throw everything away again?" 15 lifted his right sword up, and I brought my fist back. I was going to punch him, but when he puts out his left hand in front of me with the handcuffs in his hand, I stopped myself. He changed his right arm back to normal and held it out in front as well with his other hand.

"I'm here because I want to be." He said.

I take the cuffs from him and put them on 15's wrist. "Good," I turn back to Enki and the woman.

"Sugoroku, you can still say that he's not dangerous, even after seeing that spectacle just now?" Enki questioned.

"Like I care" I said.

"He's a dangerous existence. That blood lust will not necessarily be directed just at us." Enki said.

"So you're saying you'll dispose of him because he's dangerous? It's almost like a hunt." I questioned.

"I can't leave him at large any longer." Enki asked.

"That's got nothing to do with me. Unlike you guys, I've got no pacifisticnotions. I'm just taking action for my own sake and in the first place, it seems like you guys are treating me like a nuisance, but to me, you guys are the biggest nuisance there is. I'll kill you. Thanks to you, I didn't have any fucking work. Just how the hell do you plan on paying me back, huh! On top of lack of sleep I ran out of stomach medicine, and my stomach feels like it's on the brink of exploding even now. In any case, get back in the basement. That woman over there will go to the main building for questioning, so stay there!" I said, but they ignored me and continued to do whatever they want to do. The woman leaves Enki's side and summons more of those damn dolls.