Chapter 56

M/n= mom's name
D/n= Dad's name

Please let me know if I made mistakes and I will fix it.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hajime's pov;
After Kaguya came and got us, we walked into the recovery room and found Tb/n asleep in the medical bed. He was hooked up to a few machines like blood pressure cuff on his right arm, and a pulse fingertip monitor on his left pointer finger. He also has Ekg stickers all over his chest to monitor his heart and lungs, plus a nasal cannula and a iv in his hand with a drip bag beside his bed. Tb/n has a blanket covering his lower body but you can see a small tube underneath the blanket that leads to a bag attached to the side of the bed. The upper body on the hand, he wasn't wearing a hospital gown. His stomach was wrapped in bandages, and his burn scars plus old scar stitches were out in the open.

"So that's what he was hiding under his clothes." Kiji said, as the inmates went over to Tb/n.

Number 25 grabbed Tb/n's hand, as Number 02 grabbed the other.

"Those other scars, where did they come from?" Lou asked.

"Tb/n and his brother were in a fire accident.. Their parents died in the fire." I said.

"M/n, and D/n are dead? No way, after they waited and fought so long for their sons." Neytiri asked.

Me and the guards look at Neytiri and Lou."What do you mean?" I asked.

"Y/n and Tb/n were forbidden from seeing their parents, unlike the other kids they got to see their parents if they behaved or did everything they were told as a reward." Lou said.

"Why were they forbidden from seeing their parents?" Samon asked.

"Because it was M/n and D/n's punishment.. D/n attacked Sammy to protect M/n while she was giving birth to the twins. Sammy tried to hurt and attack M/n." Neytiri said.

"That's terrible," Kiji said.

"I have to ask, why do you both look like Number 02?" Samon asked.

In the corner of my eye, the Inmates were curious especially number 02.

"Lou, he has to know." Neytiri said.

"Know what? Are you related to me?" Number 02 asked.

"We are... We're your parents." Lou said.

"What?!" Everyone asked.

"Parents?! You're his mom and dad?!" Samon asked.

Lou and Neytiri nodded. Number 02 let's go of 07's hand, and walks over to Lou and Neytiri. "My parents? You're saying, I was suppose to be a cage fighter like Tb/n and the others? Why did you give me up?".

"Liang, we didn't want to.. But we had to, we did it to save you." Neytiri said.

"Save me?! Are you kidding?! I was literally sold by my teacher to Hachiman who was Sammy's supplier, Tb/n told me!" Number 02 raised his voice.

"Sammy had other Mafia bosses that work with him including Hachiman, but Sammy was going to sell you to a mafia boss that was worse than Hachiman. You would have died in that man's hands." Lou said. Number 02's eyes widen, and Lou grabbed 02's shoulders. "Me and your mother wanted to keep you and raise you, but we didn't want our son to die before we do. So we sent you away to China with a good friend of mine when you were a week old. Me and Neytiri spent years looking for you, and we're happy to see you alive." Tears came out of number 02's eyes. "We would like to be in your life again and get to know you. But that's if you want us too." Number 02 tackled his parents into a hug, and they hug him back like they didn't know if this was real or not. Number 02 pulled away and Neytiri wiped his tears away.