Chapter 34

Y/n's pov;
"I thought you died back at the cage figh-".

"You thought wrong." I said, before I ran towards him and Rokuriki.

"Tb/n, wait!" Liang said.

I didn't listen to Liang and kept running towards Hachiman.. Rokuriki noticed me running and charges at me too. Right when I got near him, he lifted up his sword about to strike down so he could slice me. But I slid between the opening of his legs and went towards mister oinks a lot.

"Stay away from me, little shit!" Hachiman said, before he lifts up a big ass mallet.

"Only one person can call me that, and that's Hajime." I said.

"Watch out for that mallet, it'll explode when it hits something!" Liang said.

Liang's pov;
Rokuriki stopped in his tracks and watches Tb/n and Hachiman.

"Die!" Hachiman shouted, and threw down his huge mallet at Tb/n. The mallet hits the ground and explodes. There was smoke where Tb/n was.

"Tb/n!" Me and Upa yelled.

Hachiman laughs and puts his mallet over his shoulder. "Seems the little shit got weak. And he's one of Sammy's best fighters? Please." The smoke disappeared, but Tb/n's body wasn't there. "What?! Where did he go?!".

In the darkness above Hachiman's mallet, you can see bright red eyes glowing and I froze at the sight.

"I would word my next sentence carefully if i were you, and by the way-" My eye's widen from seeing Tb/n. He looks terrifying like a devil, and he looks like he wants to murder him."Hajime is the only one, who can call me little shit or little brat." Hachiman slowly looks over his shoulder and looks at Tb/n.

"How did y-".

"I never go down that easily, you know that." Tb/n said, before he kicks Hachiman hard in the face. Tb/n jumps off the mallet and lands on the ground in front of Hachiman. Tb/n turns around and punches Hachiman hard In the stomach then jumps back. "By the way, you fucking smell terrible. There are things called a shower and soap.".

Hachiman groaned while holding his nose in pain. He looks at Rokuriki. "Don't stand there watching." He points at me and Upa. "Take care of them! Leave this one to me." He points at Tb/n.

Rokuriki turns to us and charges."He's coming pretty fast." Upa said.

"I see," I said, as I got into a fight position and blocked every attack Rokuriki swings with his swords. I ducked his last attack and broke one of his swords in half.

"That's pretty slick." Hachiman said.

I hear Hachiman groan in pain."Your focus is on me, pig." Tb/n said.

I pull back my left arm and used a martial arts technique to push Rokuriki far back until his back crashes into the wall behind Hachiman. "I'm sorry, a respectful warrior doesn't dishonor his enemy by holding back.".

Jyugo's pov;
Trois stopped in front of me as the others continued going down the staircase. He turned towards me "I'm ready to admit that you've impressed me.".