Chapter 8

Hajime's pov;
"Here we go again" I thought, as I hear Seitarou crying from the hallways. He ran in, and came towards the desk. "What's the matter kid? I thought, you and cell 13 became friends?".

"It's over, what we had is gone! i just wanted to see if I could get them anything." He said.

"Man, they used you so bad" I thought.

"Even when I tried offering them the stuff they liked. They hissed at me, those inmates are cold as ice sir." He cried.

"They love that crap" I say with a hint of surprise in my voice. "They're definitely planning something". I pulled up the security cameras that's facing towards their cell, and kept an eye on them.

Y/n's pov;
"You guys are seriously asking for it when Hajime beats your asses." I said, while looking over my shoulder since Rock is carrying me. Jyugo was picking the lock.

"Come on, Tb/n, you need more adventure in your life." Uno said.

"What I want is to stay alive." I said.

"Staying alive, staying alive, ha ha-".

Me and my cellmates laughed at Rock's singing before Jyugo got the door open.

"Let the jailbreaking begin!" Nico said, as we all walked out of our cell.

"I'm taking a nap, you boys have fun." I said.

"Don't fall asleep, Tb/n help us judge." Uno said.

"I don't even want to be involved in this, I just want to read." I said.

"You can after you help us." Uno said.

"I hate you," I said.

"No, you don't." Uno said.

"You sure about that?' I asked.

"I'm sure," Uno said.As we continue walking down the hall, Uno stops us and threw a playing card to the floor, causing the card burn up. "Step carefully, or you'll end up like that card." Jyugo walked over to the wall and pushes a button, before typing on the key pad.

In the corner of my eye, I see Tsukumo holding a chained weapon. "How the hell did he get weapons inside, Nanba?" I thought to myself. I hear a beep, and looked back to Jyugo giving us a thumbs up. "Nice job, Jyugo.".

~

Tsukumo stops in his tracks. "Someone's coming." All of us hid behind a corner, as someone went by laughing. We came out from hiding."Was that a ghost?".

"Nah, he's nothing to worry about." Uno said.

"Hey, do I win yet? All he's been doing was follow me around. I might as well break out of here myself!" Jyugo raised his voice.

"So, should we call it?" Rock asked.

"Yeah, why don't you do that" We hear a familiar voice say, as it caused my cellmates to flinch. We looked over and saw Hajime come around the corner. "I knew, you damn punks would do something like this again and drag Number 07 around.".