Chapter 41

Honey's pov;
Why, am I panicking? I never panic, but why are my hands shaking and my heart is racing? Is it from being overwhelmed? I've done this so many times, so why?

"I've wasted enough time here." I look up at the Kappa, he was surrounded by a blue glow and wind. "So, I need you to hurry up and die now. Blow away." He threw his first wind attack at us.

I need to do something, but I couldn't move. "Honey, you need to move." The attack was getting closer to us. "Honey, move!" I move my arms up and pulled every single wire, I still had on the field towards me as I turned around. A pile of rocks landed behind me, saving us from the Kappa's attack. The wires I was gripping on tightly, were cutting into my fingers and hands. "What the hell was that? How did he?-" I growled In frustration to hide my panic. "How did he do all that damage with wind? It's insane.".

"Honey, I.. I feel like you might be over doing it." Trois said.

"Yeah, you're bleeding pretty bad, you okay?" Uno asked.

"I'm fine, just shut your mouth." I said. I see Jyugo touch one of my wires. I chuckled. "Bet, you can't do something like this now, can you?" Jyugo didn't respond. "Nothing to say? You useless coward."

Trois sighed. "Our skill sets aren't compatible, we can't fight.".

"Okay, so I guess our only option is to run then." Uno said.

"Afraid not, we'd only make ourselves easier to capture if we turned our backs." Trois said.

"Okay, so the hell are we supposed to do?!" Uno asked.

"Let's see. Have you worked out the local layout?" Trois asked.

"I think I'm starting to get it." Uno said.

"Then you know that the descending stairs are straight ahead, take Jyugo and go." Trois said.

Uno took a quick look behind him."It's pretty far, right?".

"Honey and I will distract that guard for as long as we're able to." Trois said.

"Huh?" Uno asked.

"We can handle ourselves, fairly well when we aren't protecting you two." Trois said.

"But if you guys stay then won't you?-".

"Please just do as I say. If you don't you will die." Trois said.

I felt someone tug on my wires. "Move aside!" I said.

Everyone including myself dodged to the side, before a large amount of wind destroyed the rocks into tiny pieces. I look up to the Kappa floating in the air. "Having another team meeting are we? I hope it was productive, since I won't be giving you the chance to have another." Trois throws a grenade at him, but the Kappa uses his fans to make wind strong enough to slice through the grenade. It exploded on impact. "I guess, we know who'd like to die, first." My focus stayed on the Kappa as he landed on his feet.

"Get moving now!" Trois said.

"We should go." Uno said.

"Yeah, okay." Jyugo said. I hear them run.

"What's this?" The Kappa asked.