Chapter 25

Y/n's pov;
"Me too! I'll show you everything I've learned." Hitoshi said.

"Huh?" Hajime looked towards his brother confused.

"Looks like this is our chance." Uno said.

"I'm down if you are." Rock said.

"We accept your challenge Hajime, and we offer you this wager. Catch us and we'll accept that Hitoshi's your brother, define all evidence to the contrary." Uno said.

"Who do you think you are?!" Hajime asked.

"Someone that cute could never be your brother though. So there's no way you'll catch us moron." Uno said.

"Where are you getting all this energy? Are you really that frustrated man?" Rock asked.

"I am choosing not to get that joke." Uno said.

"Fair enough, let's get this show started." Rock said.

"Cell 13's traditional game of tag!" They ran out the door.

"Why are these punks so intent on pissing me off today!" Hajime shout.

"Ready or not here I come!" Hitoshi ran towards the door.

"No, Hitoshi wait for me!" Hajime shouted.

I yawned. "Have fun,".

Someone grabs me by the back of my shirt and picked me up. "You're helping,".

I looked over my shoulder. "Why? I was dragged into this, I'm an innocent bystander.".

Hajime scoffed. "Innocent, my ass.".

"What ass?" I asked.

"Fuck you," He said.

"I would let you, but you haven't been nice to me." I said. I could see some red on the back of his neck. "Is the strongest Nanba guard actually blushing?".

"Asshole," He said.

"I'm the whole ass, get it right." I said.

He scoffed again. I leaned the back of my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes as Hajime chased after his brother.

Hajime's pov;
"I swear, this guy." I thought, as I hear soft snores coming from number 07 by my ear. I rolled my eyes as I kept running after my brother.

After I caught up to my brother, he stopped running. "This is so hard, I can't keep up with them all. I never thought that prison guards would have to run this much." Hitoshi said.

"One of the many reasons why this job isn't for you." I said.

My brother looks back at me. "So do you have to run around after inmates like this all the time, big brother?".

"Unfortunately yes, now go back and wait for me. I'll deal with this myself." I said, as I walk past him.

"No,no,no, I wanna help, so I'm gonna!" He whined.