28. Thank Me

5 moons later

"I felt a kick!"

Criston put his hand on Mallorys stomach.

"Our baby." Criston whispered kissing her cheek.

"Is the baby kicking yet?" Luke questioned Tully. "I felt something-" She put a hand on her stomach but shook her head. She had her head in lukes lap and his fingers played with her long thick wavy black hair.

"Thats breakfast," she corrected. Luke blushed sheepishly. "You are going to be such a good daddy." Tully decided.

"I hope so." Luke agreed leaning down to kiss her. Tully smiled into him as their lips met. "I want thinking of names. For if its a boy or if its a girl-"

"Noooo!" Mallory declared marching towards them. "I get veto power."

"What?" Luke questioned

"As godmother. I get veto power and I already picked out the perfect name for your future daughter." Mallory decided.

"And if we have a boy?" Luke questioned.

"Im having a girl somyou are having a girl." Mallory corrected.

"How do you know you are having a girl?" Luke countered as Tully sat up.

"Best not to question mallory." Criston cut in.

"Because i commanded it." Mallory answered as if that would work by sheer willpower.

"Have you decided upon our future childs name?" Criston pondered.

"Heavens no. That's impossible." Mallory corrected. "This kid is going to have this name forever. I cant mess it up," luke gaped back at her.

"You are going to love the name I have chosen. Your future will thank me." Mallory assured. Tully chuckled veering off when she saw Larys.

"Larys..."

"Hi my dear." Larys answered kissing Tully's cheek.

"You know I was thinking about the future and since you are uncle/ Grandpa Larys." Tully remarked, Larys chuckled out. "And I want you to know that no matter what happens you always have me. I love you so much and you are the most important person in my life."

"Excuse you!" Mallory agreed.

"Tied with Luke and Mallory," tully winked back at larys.

"Thank you Tully." Larys agreed. "I love you."

"And even if you wanted to... I mean when you wanted to..." Tully didnt know how to say it, Mallory always had the words though.

"Larys, we want you happy and not to die alone and get your heart eaten out by cats. We want to help you get a girlfriend." Mallory decided.

"In less pushy words, yes, that." Tully agreed.

"Your hormones must be clouding your rational thoughts." Larys decided.

"My hormones are always clouding my rational thoughts thank you very much!" Mallory agreed. "But you like her. That Willa.. Willa.."

"Swann." Larys murmured.  "Shes very beautiful and very clever." Larys answered quickly. "Its just a friendship-"

"You are a horroble liar." Mallory countered.

"I want to help you find love. I want you to be as happy as we are." Tully agreed. Larys was going to object but mallory waved away his objection. 

"We are going to help you whether you want us to or not so might as well get on board." Mallory declared. Larys sighed giving in what harm could a bit of help hurt. "No need to thank me but yes thank me."