34. Ride a Dragon

Their first child, Vivian made them want another. She was so perfect, she played so sweetly with Aurora and was in awe of the world. She was 7 moons old when Tully agreed to let them go for a ride. vivi had been interested in dragons for a while. Tully was nervous, pacing and nausea filled her while they were up in the air but when Luke came back down

Vivi reached out for tully a big smile on her face before she pouted at her. Sticking a finger in her mouth.

"She was pulling at her mouth up there." Luke agreed "did i do something wrong?"

"No nothing at all. She is just teething." Tully assured. "Her teeth are coming in." She clarified. "I will get uncle Larys and his magic teething miracle." Tully cooed. Vivi nodded. "You have fun?" Luke nodded grabbing her hand as they walked.

"She is a born flyer."

"Defiantly her Targaryen genes." Tully agreed.

"Yeah better than me one day no doubt." Luke agreed.

"You think her egg will hatch? I think i might like a baby dragon." Tully admitted.

"I hope so. Mine did. Syrax and Caraxes had a strong batch." Luke remarked. "Enough for future children." He added kissing her.

"She is rather perfect she makes me want another." Tully admitted.

"Im glad we are thinking alike." Luke agreed.

"Whos the best uncle ever?" Tully cooed down to vivi as she passed her off to larys. "Best brother ever, i owe you!" Tully added kissing his cheek and heading off. Larys smiled back at willa as he shifted vivi in her arms.

"Sorry. I suppose i will have to postpone our date." Larys remarked.

"Its okay." Willa assured. "She is the cutuest. They are off to make you a sister," she cooed down to vivi. Larys paled. No matter how old his sister got she was still his baby sister. "Its cute how you still think of her as your little girl."

"Shes my little sister. I dont want to picture how her child is made." Larys agreed. He loved how willa smiled at Vivian and it made him wonder if one day they had a future like this.

When tullys legs circled lukes waist and locked him into place. Nothing else mattered. Leaning into her, he moved his hands across her blue dress to grasp her hips and pull her even closer, eliciting a soft mewl of pleasure.

Luke got taller and more handsome with age. Tully never minded that he was shorter than her but she liked that he could pick her up now. Hold her close and spin her around.

Abandoning her mouth, his lips traced across her arched neck, licking his way down her throbbing pulse until he stopped at the spot where her neck met her shoulder. She smiled into him.

Drunk on the taste of her skin, he paused to inhale the rich, sensual scent of her perfume as her pulse fluttered against her throat. He slipped his fingers beneath the hem of her dress, raising the soft material until he had to relinquish the taste of her creamy skin so he could pull her strip her down.

He still looked at her like it was the first time and he got to explore her all over again with fresh eyes. He never grew tired of her.

With the tip of his finger, he traced down across her collarbone and over the upper swells of her breasts, a wave of goose bumps following in his finger's wake. When his finger disappeared into the deep valley of her cleavage she closed her eyes and dropped her head back, her hair cascading down to the bed. Tully was warm, inviting, entrancing in her willingness to go after what she wanted wholeheartedly as she pulled him down to her.

Luke smiled lifting her to straddle his straining erection. She paused with her wet entrance encircling the head of his shaft.

"I love you," she whispered, watching his eyes go glassy as she slowly lowered herself down onto him. Inch by inch, she welcomed him into her very core. Filled, she leaned forward, her breasts dangling just above the hard line of his lips. He took the peak of one breast in his mouth, and she began to ride with slow, deep strokes.

"Just like riding a dragon." Tully whispered. He clamped his hands on her hips to control the rhythm. His shaft stretched her. His hips levered up and he hit bottom inside her. She moaned against the soft tugs of his mouth on her breast. The pulls were echoed in the muscles that delicately clamped down on his straining cock. She reared up and rode him, slowly, deliberately. Their gazes locked as she set the rhythm for release.

"Yes," he drew out the word on a long exhale. "Gods, yes." Every thrust, every stroke was an expression of love. He thrust with his hips once more, and he erupted on a shout. She followed him into blissful oblivion.