Chapter Nain Anna

Chapter Nain
Anna

Anna Walberg had been living in her stepfather's house for a few days, despite having an independent house of her own. He was Josh Collins, the one who insisted that Anna should see a psychotherapist to get rid of these long-term nightmares that bothered her, but Anna refused. Josh suggested that she stay at his house for a while so that Christian could take care of her, and Josh still tried to persuade Anna Walberg to see a psychologist. This made Anna more annoyed.
Anna sometimes had nightmares, although she had almost gotten used to them, but sometimes she cried.
When Anna got home, she went to her room and, since she was still thinking about Robert's words, searched the drawers of her desk to find the black CD that Robert had given her and put it in her laptop.
The image of a wooden tripod with a fireplace behind it appeared; the sound of burning wood was clearly heard. After a few moments, Robert sat on the tripod and after sighing, he said: "I thought a lot about what I wanted to say, but it was no use; I don't want to tell the truth, but I admit, I'm afraid of losing you by saying these words; I love you, but the bad reality is that I'm a." He stopped and got up with frustration and said: "I can't say we don't see each other. I want to do something dangerous. I'm not a normal person; one day I want to live, one day not."
Anna closed her laptop because she couldn't stand watching the rest of the movie.
That night they had a small birthday party for Josh Collins; everything was going well and Josh blew out the candle on his simple and small cake until one of the servants came and said as he put a relatively small box wrapped in gift paper on the table: "The courier brought this package for you today." Then he left. The birthday party suddenly ended in the worst way after opening that strange gift.
The sound of raindrops hitting the glass of the room woke her up. The girl, sleepy, got out of bed and wanted to go to the kitchen in the dark when she suddenly noticed a room with a wooden door and glass panes; she saw the shadow of a woman there as the room was half-lit; the girl saw that the woman poured a can of oil over herself and then lit a lighter and set herself on fire. The girl, terrified, tried to open the door but could not because it was locked; the girl hit the door with horror and screamed unintelligibly.
On Thursday, November 3th, Anna opened her eyes, tossed in bed and sighed; she said: "Finally, the nightmare is over." Then she got up from her place, got dressed, combed her hair and stood in front of the full-length mirror in her room. Then she took a deep breath and said to herself in the mirror: "You are Anna Walberg; the famous musician. Today is another beautiful day that you have to work hard for this day to achieve success and happiness." Then she clenched her fist and said: "Victory." Anna turned and looked at her bedside clock and realized that it was only six and five minutes. Because of this, she decided to exercise a little outside under the gentle and beautiful rain and start her day like this. Then she checked her mobile phone. Robert had sent a message: Come to my friend's clinic today, I got you an appointment; I'll be waiting for you there; and the letter R.
Anna was not crazy and did not have low self-esteem. Things had happened in Anna's life that forced her to stand in front of a full-length mirror every day and say these sentences to herself. She then opened the drawer of her desk and picked up the ring that she still kept from Robert and threw it in the trash.
It was a good autumn morning; It was drizzling. Anna crossed the pedestrian line with a sporty outfit to go to the café across the street. She wore a white knitted dress, blue pants, a sports hat and shoes; she had long blond hair that fell on her shoulders and captivating brown eyes. Even her appearance made Anna curious about how much she resembled her parents.
Anna went to a table by the window and sat behind a table where she could see the sidewalk well.
She ordered some things for breakfast; opened a notebook and wrote things in it according to the people who passed by on the sidewalk, but she was not a writer.
She wrote in that notebook: Today I saw someone on the street who seemed to be an employee of a company; he was in a hurry he had a large paper rolled up in his hand that looked like a survey paper to me; I don't know why! But I think so. Right now, a woman passed by on the sidewalk who seemed to work in a restaurant; I think she was an assistant chef. I always wanted to be a professional chef who worked in a restaurant if I didn't have this job and personality; I think I would have lived happily. There are more than seven billion humans living on Earth and that means seven billion stories based on reality with different endings. Imagine walking on a sidewalk and thinking to yourself that today is the best day of your life because today is your beautiful daughter's birthday; or after a hard day's work you realize that your boss wants to give you a promotion and this is while maybe someone passes by you on the sidewalk who is sad because of losing his loved one or he has been fired from his job today and has no good financial situation.
At that moment her phone rang and the woman behind the line said: "Anna, why do you always leave the house without telling me? You know I worry about you."
Anna said: "I'm sorry mom, I left the house early in the morning to take a walk in the street. I'm coming back home now and then I'll go to work. Did something happen mom? You sound like something happened; you seem upset."
"Mr. Collins was not feeling well; they took him to the hospital."
Anna said: "Are you serious? I'm coming there right now." Then she hung up the phone and said to herself: "That's strange, dad was fine last night!"