Chapter Fifty-Eight Anna

Chapter Fifty-Eight
Anna

     Anna had all kinds of words in her mind to confront this statement, but Anna shouted: "This is your life, you can destroy it; just like I can destroy mine."
   Anna realized that Mr. and Mrs. Collins were still silent in that room because they were very surprised by that argument and did not expect it at all, but as soon as Anna said "just like I can destroy mine." Mrs. Collins, while squeezing Anna's hand, said: "Anna, what are you saying?"
Christian Collins looked at Anna with eyes full of surprise and fear; Anna turned her head to somehow escape from questioning or any other incident. At that moment, she noticed her mobile phone ringing.
Anna got up to go somewhere where she could comfortably answer this call and while holding her mobile phone firmly next to her ear and constantly going back and forth; she wiped the sweat from her forehead with her other hand; she said to herself: "Why don't you talk? Talk. Silence, hateful silence, how scary." This was probably Martin's hateful game.
The other side hung up without saying a word. This call was actually a continuation of the previous mysterious and scary calls that Anna found out through one of her friends that the message of the first calls was: I'm really glad you took that text message seriously. It was for your own good. I know things about the life of a famous artist that I will share in the next calls. And in the next calls, the sentence "Listen carefully. Arson, arson." Was repeated and this sentence caused Anna to look anxious these days.
   Anna pressed the phone to her chest and said to herself: "I have to block him. No, I won't. Because I can't." Anna turned around and faced her mother's surprised face; Anna felt she was scared too.
   Her mother said: "Was it Robert?"
   Anna, who was confused, said: "No; it wasn't Robert."
   "Is your relationship good?"
   "Mom, don't worry, I was angry, I didn't mean anything by my words."
   "Should I believe it?"
   "Of course you have to believe it! Because this is all the truth and there is nothing but the truth."
   Christian laughed and said: "Is this a court? You talked like the old movie yesterday that was old."
   Anna said: "It was an old and great movie." Then she said: "Mom, do you know how beautiful you look when you laugh?"
   When Christian left and Anna was alone again; she checked Martin's last message: Are you telling the truth that Robert's mother is missing?
   Anna texted: Why are you bothering me?
     On Thursday morning, November 10th, when Anna and Rebecca were at the airport for the 10:00 flight, they had to use Mr. Collins' private jet for this trip instead of using the tickets they had because the tickets were lost.