Chapter Forty-Nine Scott

Chapter Forty-Nine
Scott

     Thursday afternoon, November 9th, around 48 hours after Will's birthday, the strange words that Amy had said still occupied Mr. Moyes' mind. Although they had only discussed it that day and Amy had not renewed the argument and life had taken a pleasant turn, Mr. Moyes was still thinking about his wife's words.
    After years, Amy had gone out of the house with a special desire and life had returned to its normal sweet routine and now Mr. Moyes was cooking in his own kitchen alone to feel a little calm. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Mr. Moyes went to open the door with surprise; when he opened the door, he faced the face of an unknown man who had a mocking smile on his lips, as if he was smiling at someone he hated out of obligation.
Mr. Moyes wanted to say something but before he could start his sentence; the man said before him: "I'm a writer; a story writer."
It was a strange start.
    Mr. Moyes said: "Sorry, but I don't think I can do anything for a writer."
    "I'm not a nuisance; I really need your help to write my new story."
    "What can I do to help you?"
    "In my opinion, the environment of a restaurant is an interesting environment for a story."
    "But I can't help you."
51    The man said: "It's really interesting to me; I ate your restaurant food and it was really great; in general, the life of a chef seems very interesting to me." Then he said with a pleading tone: "Please help me."
    Mr. Moyes, who was very surprised by this pleading state of the stranger, wanted to say something when he realized that the food smelled burnt. The chef's food was burnt.
    Scott Moyes said for this reason: "Come in. My food is burnt." Then he ran to the kitchen to fix that terrible situation.