Chapter Eleven Bodyguards

Chapter Eleven
Bodyguards

Some people were sitting in a car next to the street and watching Peter's house window; as soon as one of them saw the gun in Peter's hand, he quickly said: "Hurry up, go upstairs; go, go." He had not finished his sentence when two muscular men with the appearance of bodyguards got out of the car.
When they entered and saw that Peter had put the gun on his sister's head; he wanted to shoot; one of them prevented him.
Peter's hand hurt and the gun fell from his hand to the ground; he said angrily: "Bastard, who are you? What are you doing in my house?"
"Peter Miller, be polite; I saved your life, you should thank me."
The other man, who was picking up the gun from the ground, said: "My friend is right, you should be grateful."
A man's voice came from behind saying: "Guys, get him ready, we have to take him."
Everyone turned around, but Peter was still in pain.
The man who was standing at the door of the room laughed and said: "Man, let go of his hand; his hand is broken; we have to take him there healthy. But be careful with him." Then he slapped Peter's face and said: "What a miserable face you have! I can't believe it; put these clothes on him even if you have to force him; tidy up his appearance."
Peter, who had escaped from that painful situation, was silent; he said softly: "Who are they? I'm in trouble! But I didn't do anything? I don't understand what's going on." Peter was dressing and tidying up his appearance in silence; without resisting, complaining or even escaping; he had to put on a French cologne that he now hated.
The man who had freed him from the pain; stood by the window and after looking outside; he said: "We're in trouble, guys; that reporter chick is waiting for us downstairs."
Peter Miller wanted to cross the street between two bodyguards when the flash of the camera hit his eye.
The reporter quickly said: "Mr. Miller, how do you feel about becoming the heir of Mr. Josh Collins' big company overnight?"
The third bodyguard, put his hand on the neck of that young man and while taking him away from that crowd with a friendly manner; he said: "Buddy, what are you doing here?"
"For a hot news."
"Hot news?"
"Well, it's obvious, the news of the lucky heir."
"Wouldn't it be better to go after political news?"
"That's my business."
"Look around here; see that no other reporter is here besides you and this news is not something we want to hide."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that the heir of the company will be announced soon; but the heir is not that man."
"Are you serious? Then who is he?"
"I can't tell you that."
"But my source is sure unlike you that that man is the famous heir of the company."
"You don't trust me?"
"No, that's not true; I trust you."
"So I advise you that if you want to advance in your career; change your source."
"Okay, I'll think about it; thank you."
When the two separated and that bodyguard got back in the car; Peter Miller said softly: "That crazy reporter, was he lying?"
"Actually, that crazy guy was telling the truth; you are Mr. Collins' heir."
Peter laughed nervously and said: "It's really ridiculous, I'm the heir of that old man."
The discussion ended there.