Chapter Twenty-Eight Josh Collins

Josh Collins

     Mr. Collins said to himself: "Good, he didn't hear anything." It was at that moment that his mobile phone rang. Josh answered and said: "Martin, what do you want?"
   "Are you feeling better? The last time I saw you, you ended up in the hospital."
   "So you have nothing to do with me."
   "I want to see you again. I have to see you."
   Josh Collins hung up without saying a word.
   Peter went and came back half an hour later. He talked to Mr. Collins about Lisa Marks. It was at that moment that Mrs. Marks entered the room without knocking and said to Josh Collins: "Your car caught fire in the company parking lot. The fire is under control now. In fact, only your car caught fire."
   Peter said: "Isn't this building safe? Doesn't it have a fire alarm and extinguishing system?"
   Josh quickly went to the parking lot.
   Peter and Lisa followed him. Josh looked at his burned car for a few moments and said to himself: "This is impossible. Why my car?" Then he turned and saw a white SUV parked next to his car, which had the words "You should be afraid of me" written on it with red spray paint. Josh's mobile phone rang in his hand; he answered.
   Martin Holland said: "You have to take me seriously."
   Josh said: "You did this." Then he bent down and whispered: "You set my car on fire?"
   "I just left you a love message."
   "Are you crazy? Martin, I'm someone who cares about you and takes care of you."
   "I thought so too, but those stupid snow globes changed my mind."
   "I swear it wasn't me."
   Martin said: "You have to prove it or I'll destroy everything; anyone in my place would go crazy, but I didn't set anything on fire. I'm waiting for you in jail." Then he hung up.
   At that moment, Mr. Collins's eyes fell on Peter, who turned and secretly took a picture of that car; an idea came to his mind and he said to himself: "Did Peter do this? But why?"
   Mrs. Marks said: "Should I call the police? It looks like a threat."
    Josh said: "Tell my company's lawyers. Before doing these things, I have to see the security camera footage." Then he left.
Josh got angry and fired the company's security team because there was no footage; things were very bad.