Chapter Sixty-Nine Amy

Chapter Sixty-Nine
Amy

     They were knocking and Amy who was shocked because of the email she had received closed her laptop that she had in her hand and put it on the couch. They knocked again. Amy very slowly went to open the door; she was surprised because Mr. Stevenson was behind the door, the young writer with a sad and of course angry face.
   Amy said with surprise, "Mr. Stevenson, what are you doing here?"
   "I had a meeting with Mr. Moyes today."
   "I know; but it's past time. Scott waited for you a lot but he left now."
   "I know that it's past our time; I wanted to come here on time but I had an accident."
   "You had an accident! Are you okay now?"
   "I'm fine; I came to hear the rest of your life story from Mr. Moyes but I'm going back home because Mr. Moyes is not here."
   The young writer was saying goodbye when Mrs. Moyes interrupted him and said, "Maybe I can help you. Come in." She suddenly decided to help him reach his goal.
   Mrs. Moyes realized that this matter had shocked the writer but he was sitting in front of her now and was preparing the recorder that Amy quickly said, "Wait before you turn on that recorder I want to ask you a question."
   The mysterious writer who was surprised slowly pulled his hand back and said, "Ask your question Mrs. Moyes."
   Mrs. Moyes who was hesitant said hesitantly, "What did Scott tell you about our life?"
   Amy realized that the young man had swallowed his saliva maybe he had doubted; anyway Peter said, "Well, about his childhood, adolescence, working in his father's company, his interest in cooking, meeting you at the company party, mutual interest and marriage with you."
   Amy said absent-mindedly, "So Scott Moyes didn't tell you everything and hid something."
   The writer almost shouted, "Mr. Moyes hid something?!"
   "From now on I'll leave you two alone you continue your work and ask him the rest of this story."
   "But didn't you say that Mr. Moyes is hiding something!"
   "Listen I'll tell you the real story and in return you continue this work and record Scott's voice and secretly give it to me to listen; okay?"
   "Your work is strange."
   "Don't you want the truth of the story?"
   "I want the truth of the story."
   Amy said with a smile, "Then let's agree." Then she thought to herself, "Scott why are you lying to a stranger?"