Chapter One Hundred Anna

Chapter One Hundred
Anna

     On Tuesday, November 14th, Martin called Anna and said "he had to see her today and talk to her alone about his past." Anna thought this man was the same one who had provoked her about the past events using Morse code. This man had also contacted Anna several times before and had talked to her briefly about the past.
Anna wrote a letter for Robert: Robert, I thought about it and realized that I can't hide this from you. For a while, a man has been contacting me briefly and talking to me about the past, but today he wants to meet me alone. I shouldn't have talked to anyone about this.
   Anna folded the paper and gave it to Robert who was tightening his tie to go out. Anna finally said: "Read this."
   Robert took the paper in surprise and said: "What is this?"
   Anna, as she was heading to the door, said: "Something I couldn't tell you directly."
   Robert turned to Anna and said: "Wait, where are you going?"
   Anna just said: "An appointment."
     As soon as Anna stepped out of the house, Martin, who was wearing a suit and tie, approached Anna and said: "Mrs. Walberg." They went to a car together.
   Anna, while looking around with surprise and worry, said softly to Martin: "What are you doing here? Wasn't it your condition that no one knows about these appointments?!"
   "I know, I broke my own condition; I wanted to see you as soon as possible."
   "That's what scares me."
   Martin said: "But you shouldn't be afraid of me, rather I should be afraid of you." He opened the car door for Anna.
   Anna suddenly stopped and looked at Martin in surprise and said: "I don't understand what you mean!" Then she got in the car.
Martin, while sitting behind the wheel, shrugged and said: "You and two other people are the only ones who can end my life." Then he smiled and said: "Why are you scared?"
   Anna turned to him and said softly: "Shouldn't I be scared? You talk very mysteriously and frighteningly."
   "But it's true."
   "What do you want from me?"
   "Listen to what I say and choose whether I live or die."
   "Are your words about my past?! Were you responsible for the death of my family? Did you set fire to that house? Are you the half-brother of Mr. Collins?"
   "I won't answer these questions. You have to decide for yourself who I am, of course, after you hear what I have to say."
   "Are you mocking me or enjoying seeing me so angry and miserable?"