Chapter Sixty-Five Peter

Chapter Sixty-Five
Peter

     Peter was scared; in fact, part of his fear was because of hearing Beatrice's name. Peter followed him out of the room and said, "I have to believe your words when you don't answer any of my questions?! You don't even tell me who you are?"
But no one paid attention to him.
   James said, "We lost her and it's dangerous."
   The man picked up a glass and gestured to the two men to take out that pot and then said as he threw it at the wall, "He wanted to poison me." The glass broke and its pieces fell on the floor.
   James stepped forward and said, "Calm down."
   The man said, "Calm down, calm down; are you kidding me?" Then he grabbed his collar and said, "Then I want to see Amy."
   "She's dangerous too."
   The unknown man shouted, "Go find her." When they were alone, he said to Peter, "I won't answer your questions; you have to find out for yourself."
   Peter thought to himself, "Amy?!" Then he said aloud, "I have to find out for myself!"
   The man tried again to take the gun from Peter's hand and said, "Yeah; surprised? When you find out who I am, you'll come back here yourself."
Peter gave the gun to Martin Holland without any reaction and without saying a word. It seemed his hand was bewitched. Anyway, when he wanted to leave the living room, he heard the voice of that unknown man behind him saying, "See you soon Peter."