Chapter Thirty-Five Robert Dixon

Chapter Thirty-Five
Robert Dixon

     At the same time that Peter Miller was approaching their table with annoyance from the kitchen and talking to Mrs. Marks; he was under surveillance. Anyway, when he went towards the exit door, he did not know that he was being escorted by Mr. Robert Dixon's eyes to the exit door.
Robert Dixon had been watching him all this time that Peter had become angry and insisted on seeing the chef.
Robert Dixon called a phone number but no one answered so he took out a black pen from his jacket pocket and wrote on a small piece of paper: Dear friend, I haven't seen you for a long time; I heard that you have become the assistant chef of this restaurant, I congratulate you on this success; I'm leaving now but I'll be back tomorrow, don't think you can escape from me; I want to know how you lived in these years. If you don't have time, write your home address on the back of this note or text me.
   Then he signed it, wrote his name on the paper, gave it to a waiter and told him "to give this paper to Toby Matthews."
This was true Toby and Robert were close friends. After a few moments the waiter returned with a new paper that had an address written on it.
     Robert checked his mobile phone and realized that his mother had sent a message for Robert: I want to see Anna soon I wanted you to know.
What do you want to tell her?
   Evelin did not answer the last message so Robert called her three times in a row but Evelin did not answer.