Chapter Forty-One Peter

Chapter Forty-One
Peter

     The next day, which was Wednesday, November 8th, a week had passed since Peter Miller met the family of Josh Collins, who apparently was his enemy and that chef; he decided to find Mr. Moyes again and find out everything. Peter was sitting at his desk at work; he was playing with his pen to focus and then started working hard on his computer; he was thinking about how he could find the address of the apartment of the chefs of that restaurant and go straight to him?! How about suddenly entering through the back door of the restaurant and surprising him? Maybe he would beat him up to calm him down. Peter had not made a final decision on this matter yet, but his most definite decision was to take a few days off for any reason. For this reason, he decided to leave his room and as soon as he stood behind the door of Mr. Collins' room and was knocking on the door, he was determined.
   When he opened the door, he realized that Mrs. Marks was also present in that room. Peter went to Mr. Collins' desk and said: "Mr. Collins, can you give me a few days off?"
   Mr. Collins said in surprise: "Sit down! Explain it to me."
Peter said as he stood: "Please give me a few days off."
   "Is something wrong?"
   Peter said: "I'm going crazy." After a few moments of silence, he said again: "The work pressure is too much for me."
   Mr. Collins said: "Okay, you need some fun; go on a trip. Then come back to work with energy."
When Peter left the room, Mrs. Marks followed him and after a few moments of silence broke it and said: "Can I ask why you are taking time off?"
   "Why are you asking me this?"
   "Because I have to do your work during your time off and it's a bit hard."
   Peter said to himself: "Are you telling the truth or lying?" Then he said: "You and I are colleagues right now, but in the future I am your boss."
   "This was not the answer to my question."
   "I did not get an answer to my question from you either."
   "Question! Which question?"
   Peter, who had now distanced himself from Mrs. Marks, turned around and as he continued his way backwards; He said loudly: "Are you telling the truth or lying?" Then he put his hands in his pockets and whistled music.
     As Peter walked towards his car in the company's multi-storey parking lot, a golden motorcycle stopped next to him and the motorcyclist who had a helmet and nothing from his face was clear and was dressed in black from head to toe; He said: "Get on Peter Miller?"
   "Why?! Who are you?"
   "Don't you want information about your damned past?"
   Peter wanted to say something but heard Josh Collins' voice from afar saying: "Peter be careful."
Peter saw Mr. Collins running towards him.
The motorcyclist cursed and left quickly.
   When Josh arrived; He gasped and said: "Are you okay?! Who was that motorcyclist? Don't they have security here ?!"
   Peter shrugged and said: "How are you Josh?"
When both of them were sitting in Peter's car and Peter was watching Josh Collins drink water from a bottle; Peter fell silent and said: "Why did you worry about me; When you threatened me not to do anything dangerous?"
   Josh closed the bottle and said: "I have no problem with you setting fire to my car, although I don't know why, but my warning is because my family, which includes you too, are being threatened, so be careful."
.  "With that snowball?"
   Josh said: "Yes." Then he took two pictures out of his pocket and gave them to Pierre.
   As Peter looked at the pictures, he listened to Josh's words saying: "These two men are Martin Holland and Scott Moyes and the third person is Beatrice who probably threaten us."
   "Why isn't there a picture of Beatrice?"
   "Because I burned them all."
     Some time had passed since Mr. Collins left and Peter was driving when suddenly an idea came to his mind and he parked his car to check the whole car for cameras and GPS; No one should have noticed his plan.