Chapter Sixty-Eight Anna

Chapter Sixty-Eight
Anna

     Anna and Rebecca as soon as they arrived at the hotel and received their suite; it was 16:50 London has nine hours time difference with Juneau, Alaska; during this time Anna was happy but seemed worried about the future; she who was lost in thought sat on her soft bed.
   Rebecca approached her and said, "You seem worried?"
   "I'm thinking about my past because of this matter I came here, my mother is supposed to explain everything to me. I'm very worried Rebecca."
   "I can help you with this."
   Anna looked at Rebecca with surprise and said, "How?"
   Rebecca sat next to her and said, "My mother knew something about this."
   "What? How is it possible that your mother knew about this matter! Does your mother have any relation with my family?!"
   Rebecca said with surprise, "Why are you talking as if my mother committed a crime?" Then she said, "Anna calm down me and my mother want you to know some things about your past that's all."
   Anna said, "You and your mother?!" Then she put her hand on her head with confusion and said, "Why haven't I seen your mother yet? Why doesn't she live with you?"
   Rebecca said, "We returned to England but my mother lived alone in France for a while because she had bad memories from here anyway mom is coming here for your wedding." Then she took Anna's shoulders and said, "Now why are you asking about my mother?"
   "Because the story is strange to me because I'm confused."
   "I came here to show you that house according to my mother's wish."
   "Which house are you talking about?"
   Rebecca said, "The black house." Then she said, "If you don't believe my words ask your mother."